THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Thinkin bout grabbing thw Gradients if my boy can give me the a military 20%. But my main focus right now is Grinches size 12 for under 300 !!!!

Thinkin bout grabbing thw Gradients if my boy can give me the a military 20%. But my main focus right now is Grinches size 12 for under 300 !!!!

Damn @ dem fingernails 
laugh.gif
. Nice ZK1s though.

already tried the crazy light yesterday but ended up buying another zk6 cw (lightbulb). obviously, no support on the upper because drose twisted his ankle while driving to the basket. while kobe twisted his ankle awkwardly because his front foot landed awkwardly. so there’s a difference in them. i really hate comparing them to the kobes which i think is a performance monsters. f*** that video! 
mad.gif

already tried the crazy light yesterday but ended up buying another zk6 cw (lightbulb). obviously, no support on the upper because drose twisted his ankle while driving to the basket. while kobe twisted his ankle awkwardly because his front foot landed awkwardly. so there’s a difference in them. i really hate comparing them to the kobes which i think is a performance monsters. f*** that video! 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom