THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I think I want to get me some Chaos VIs.  I picked up the Gradients to hoop in....I like them alot.  The Purple on them is ALOT different than ID Purple.  GR is better imo.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I think I want to get me some Chaos VIs.  I picked up the Gradients to hoop in....I like them alot.  The Purple on them is ALOT different than ID Purple.  GR is better imo.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Is that a terrible pic or are those really navy blue? I wouldnt call those a laker CW.

Is that a terrible pic or are those really navy blue? I wouldnt call those a laker CW.

the yellow sole needed to be on the forefoot instead of the heal.
the midsole the same color as the forefoot sole makes them look too chunky.

the yellow sole needed to be on the forefoot instead of the heal.
the midsole the same color as the forefoot sole makes them look too chunky.

smokin.gif

oh snap ! i thought they were balck based from the first pictures. COPPED X2 with all dat PURP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

yellow laces in em and itsa wrap jack

smokin.gif

oh snap ! i thought they were balck based from the first pictures. COPPED X2 with all dat PURP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

yellow laces in em and itsa wrap jack

Has anyone here put the Blue Camo Laces on their Grinches? Just wondering how it would look black laces with the Volt tips.

Has anyone here put the Blue Camo Laces on their Grinches? Just wondering how it would look black laces with the Volt tips.

All that purp makes the upper look cheap for some reason,feeling the white based laker colorway more.

All that purp makes the upper look cheap for some reason,feeling the white based laker colorway more.

Gimme the Laker Home colorway coming out instead. Too much purple on the upper. Would've been down if there was some more black on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom