THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

i think nike needs to hire me, cause those are bad. couldn't of thrown in a white midsole, milky white sole or anything white accents? smh

i think nike needs to hire me, cause those are bad. couldn't of thrown in a white midsole, milky white sole or anything white accents? smh

those are wack... looks like aces will be the last VI I will be getting... disappointed with the way this sig line is ending, no doubt.

those are wack... looks like aces will be the last VI I will be getting... disappointed with the way this sig line is ending, no doubt.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

here you go all you that wanted some laker colors...

I live in the south where there's nothing but Laker haters. These are needed by me.

I don't care what people are saying. These are ill
pimp.gif
. I'd call them the purple haze Kobe VI

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

here you go all you that wanted some laker colors...

I live in the south where there's nothing but Laker haters. These are needed by me.

I don't care what people are saying. These are ill
pimp.gif
. I'd call them the purple haze Kobe VI

dope...
just when i thought i was done with the 6's. nope not yet, these will be copped
pimp.gif

dope...
just when i thought i was done with the 6's. nope not yet, these will be copped
pimp.gif

what kind of release are they? I just wanna know if they will be easy to copp in my area or do I have to wait till midnight on NDC

what kind of release are they? I just wanna know if they will be easy to copp in my area or do I have to wait till midnight on NDC

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I have to agree.  Just waiting on the Aces and I think I am done... 

Back
Top Bottom