THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

yeah, thanks Eastbay Ray.

Also, does anyone recall if the heel cups on the Imperial Purples were supposed to have yellow specks? I vaguely remember one of the laker colorways having this.

NTSF just posted on Facebook that they have basically a FSR of the Aces and are taking phone orders. 415.392.6453

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Call them yourself and ask. I didn't get a pair myself, just sharing the info.

thanks bro Im over by the east coast I thought they were closed but I forgot about the time difference.
for anyone wondering they still have plenty of sizes total came out to be about 146 and some change 

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Call them yourself and ask. I didn't get a pair myself, just sharing the info.

thanks bro Im over by the east coast I thought they were closed but I forgot about the time difference.
for anyone wondering they still have plenty of sizes total came out to be about 146 and some change 

Shipping is usually $8

funny how people now see the zk6 as a more casual sneaker... I could've sworn
people said these are strictly "court only" LOL.

they def have that casual appeal but the 4 is way better for casual. casual appeal= 4>5>6
real talk. I love the 6s SO MUCH but let's not get carried away.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Champs has the Lakers Home cw already.

what champs? where?

I saw them at the Champs in South Bay Galleria in SoCal.
Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

which one is the lakers home again?

They look just like concords (to me), but purple and with a yellow swoosh.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I think the VIs are the most comfortable out of the 3

true.. at least for me.
happy.gif

Nike Vault Kobe 6 Anniversary Pack

Black/Charcoal Grey-White-Gold

Athletic Grey AW-77 Hoodie

Black Safety Deposit Box/Shoe Box

$424

The pack will be available on Saturday, September 17 exclusively at the Nike Vault at Staples Center at noon PST.

I wonder what time people will start showing up . . . The Kobe x Kostons were fairly easy to cop at the Vault, it was like 50/50 chance because most clowns didn't bring the $1000 for the package. A friend and I went around 9 in the morning and we both got packages . . . I will definitely be trying to grab a pair for the back of my closet.

Back
Top Bottom