THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

1101112019.jpg

Think Pinks for $60 at Nordstrom Rack
pimp.gif

I was just in the right place at the right time I guess. Scooped up a pair of the Lakers Splatter (or Gradients I suppose) while I was hanging out in Seoul this weekend.
Decided to take a few quick pics while I was near a fancy table.

Then I finally got home.

So the Lakers Splatter and Lakers 3D released in Korea last week on the sneaky sneak. They released Wednesday the 2nd of all days, and by the time I had decided to check to see what was new on Saturday they were all sold out of the Lakers 3D (except for size 12). I checked a couple of other spots and they were also sold out of the Lakers 3D as well. I gotta say, seeing the Lakers 3D in person I wasn't as wowed as I thought I would be, but they are still a nice pair (although this could just be me being a little salty about not being able to get a pair).
I'm not sure how many pairs arrived, but it seems like the 3Ds may be a bit more limited? None the less, I am very satisfied with the splatter. Also, the second set of laces is the same shade of purple with yellow tips.
Stay sharp guys, looks like these should release stateside very soon.

I was just in the right place at the right time I guess. Scooped up a pair of the Lakers Splatter (or Gradients I suppose) while I was hanging out in Seoul this weekend.
Decided to take a few quick pics while I was near a fancy table.

Then I finally got home.

So the Lakers Splatter and Lakers 3D released in Korea last week on the sneaky sneak. They released Wednesday the 2nd of all days, and by the time I had decided to check to see what was new on Saturday they were all sold out of the Lakers 3D (except for size 12). I checked a couple of other spots and they were also sold out of the Lakers 3D as well. I gotta say, seeing the Lakers 3D in person I wasn't as wowed as I thought I would be, but they are still a nice pair (although this could just be me being a little salty about not being able to get a pair).
I'm not sure how many pairs arrived, but it seems like the 3Ds may be a bit more limited? None the less, I am very satisfied with the splatter. Also, the second set of laces is the same shade of purple with yellow tips.
Stay sharp guys, looks like these should release stateside very soon.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The 6s are the most beautiful shoe from a sig line since the lebron 4

I actually said this once pics of the 6s surfaced, that these will be the shoe of the ZK line that ppl will search for later on...

just like the XIs for the jordan line... Foams for the Penny line... 4s for the lebrons.... cb34/godzillas for Barkleys... BB4s or the VC1 for VCarter... etc...

Let's say in 10yrs nike decides to retro these,which should be the first they should do?i'd say the grinch.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The 6s are the most beautiful shoe from a sig line since the lebron 4

I actually said this once pics of the 6s surfaced, that these will be the shoe of the ZK line that ppl will search for later on...

just like the XIs for the jordan line... Foams for the Penny line... 4s for the lebrons.... cb34/godzillas for Barkleys... BB4s or the VC1 for VCarter... etc...

Let's say in 10yrs nike decides to retro these,which should be the first they should do?i'd say the grinch.

From my perspective, for hoops, zk1s are solid, but not sure how much significance they have long term.
2s are somewhat similar.  3s are unique/odd looking but not long term "classics"
4s- CDs, chaos, venom, mlk, and delsol to name a few are super solid
5s- Chaos, Dk, BL, 5 rings, BS, AM, etc... too many excellent CWs + the fact that they are performance beasts means I think these will only rise in popularity with time
6s- Grinch, ASG pack, Chaos, Aces, Chinas, BHMs- some great CWs, and the "scales", but from a perf standpoint, maybe a step back??
7s- remains to be seen, but personally losing interest with pics and CWs seen so far.

For me, As long as I have some 4,5,6 and maybe a 1 or 2 in a preferred CW I am good.  CD 4, Chaos 5, and Grinch 6 are my top 3 in recent years.  Not far behind are BS Away, 5 rings, China 6, and Chaos 6.  If I could find more 4s DS for "reasonable" I would stock up.  Casually and visually they are probably my favorite. Merely my opinion, so feel free to disagree.

From my perspective, for hoops, zk1s are solid, but not sure how much significance they have long term.
2s are somewhat similar.  3s are unique/odd looking but not long term "classics"
4s- CDs, chaos, venom, mlk, and delsol to name a few are super solid
5s- Chaos, Dk, BL, 5 rings, BS, AM, etc... too many excellent CWs + the fact that they are performance beasts means I think these will only rise in popularity with time
6s- Grinch, ASG pack, Chaos, Aces, Chinas, BHMs- some great CWs, and the "scales", but from a perf standpoint, maybe a step back??
7s- remains to be seen, but personally losing interest with pics and CWs seen so far.

For me, As long as I have some 4,5,6 and maybe a 1 or 2 in a preferred CW I am good.  CD 4, Chaos 5, and Grinch 6 are my top 3 in recent years.  Not far behind are BS Away, 5 rings, China 6, and Chaos 6.  If I could find more 4s DS for "reasonable" I would stock up.  Casually and visually they are probably my favorite. Merely my opinion, so feel free to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom