THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

I'll be going hard after these two and call it a day. Not because I'm on to the VII's, but because they're done making these. I'll officially be at 26 cw's of this shoe. Love it.............

Post up your collection after you pick up those two!

Alssports has 6 pairs of VI size13 for $65. It has a picture of the glass blue but the color code is white/purple. Might have have to give them the style # to confirm which cw it is.

yea it's on Nike.com isn't it?

I was on swoosh and saw a few pairs for $65. all three camos, the silver pair, light bulbs and gradients. then the imperial purples were
marked down to 78, black greys are still 78, DKs and the white/purple/gold with speckles are still at 130. AND free shipping
pimp.gif

Yezzir!

Was on nike to get them new wheat af1's and saw the some colorway of the Vi's were marked down to 65 on swoosh.
Finally will get a pair of yellow tours
pimp.gif

I been waiting for them to drop since they werent moving at retail.
First pair of VI's, guess I can now start coming in here more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

They're ready to move these out. 7s next month.

This sig/model was real dope. I'll be stocking up for sure.

I'll take some imperials for cheap, will be my sunday shoe with my vikings gear.
Will wait for those to drop in price as well, gotta love the free shipping.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by never wear them

They're ready to move these out. 7s next month.

This sig/model was real dope. I'll be stocking up for sure.

I'll take some imperials for cheap, will be my sunday shoe with my vikings gear.
Will wait for those to drop in price as well, gotta love the free shipping.
pimp.gif
Ah, so we're talking Swoosh? Must be nice. I am but a mere regular NikeStore.com-shopping mortal, ha. Either way, it sounds like it's time to wait for a price drop. I was thinking about a third pair. Saw the Camo colorway pop up at the outlet near me for $99, but it sounds like if I wait the market's going to be flooded soon. That about right?

Good pickups on the urbans!
Although, maybe the urban camo kobes shouldn't be hiding out in the jungle.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom