THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

Originally Posted by cjb23

just got off the phone with NTLA - nobody really "got to them"

they posted it on facebook and were told by higher ups to pull the post and not to sell until - official release date of 11/19
luckily, i was able to get to them...
gradients crazy, 3Ds no way, they dont compare well to the other 3D cw

Originally Posted by mikedamz

finally got this! urban

urban3.jpg

urban2.jpg

urban1d.jpg

Nice Pickup. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

Originally Posted by cjb23

just got off the phone with NTLA - nobody really "got to them"

they posted it on facebook and were told by higher ups to pull the post and not to sell until - official release date of 11/19
luckily, i was able to get to them...
gradients crazy, 3Ds no way, they dont compare well to the other 3D cw

Gradients and 3Ds look nice. Both will be copped this weekend.

the 3ds werent impressive when i saw them in peson, i initially thought 3d over the gradients but now its gradients over 3d

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

^ gradients will be discounted?

I don't think they will be. Unless they're GR. Even the more popular GR coloways take a while before they get the discount.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

the 3ds werent impressive when i saw them in peson, i initially thought 3d over the gradients but now its gradients over 3d

Those were my exact thoughts. Love my gradients.

With the III's dropping next week (2 pairs for me and a toddler pair for my nephew) and the cannons dropping the week after that, I can only go with one of these and that's gonna be the gradients. I'm confident I'll be able to find the 3d's for a good price somewhere down the line.

Greetings to you all.

This is my very first post here, a question particularly addressed to Eastbay Ray. But any helpful feed from a member in this forum is appreciated.

I am interested in Kobe VI 3D Lakers and Eastbay is releasing them this coming Friday. I just got my Eastbay catalog today and it says I am eligible for a 15% discount by using the source code from pink box.

Are the upcoming 3D Lakers eligible to a 15% discount for Eastbay customers like me? I am not a member in any exclusive color club, just a regular customer. Thank you.

Originally Posted by DD79

Greetings to you all.

This is my very first post here, a question particularly addressed to Eastbay Ray. But any helpful feed from a member in this forum is appreciated.

I am interested in Kobe VI 3D Lakers and Eastbay is releasing them this coming Friday. I just got my Eastbay catalog today and it says I am eligible for a 15% discount by using the source code from pink box.

Are the upcoming 3D Lakers eligible to a 15% discount for Eastbay customers like me? I am not a member in any exclusive color club, just a regular customer. Thank you.

Welcome to NT. Yes you can use it just as long as it doesn't say its excluded from any discount. Pretty sure you can't use it on the 3D and Gradients releasing this Friday. The club membership is for free two or three day shipping. Worth it if you shop a lot on Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom