THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

White laces on the Laker 3D's makes the 3D effect stand out way more. Might have to do that with mine when they come in. Thanks for posting the pics.

White laces on the Laker 3D's makes the 3D effect stand out way more. Might have to do that with mine when they come in. Thanks for posting the pics.

really need to get my hands on a pair of del sol's and all stars
pimp.gif

Sup...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
So happy I got these for $35 (as stated in the pick-up thread)
pimp.gif

2d556c6616e811e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why all of a sudden are there a million pairs of Rice VIs on eBay in my size?
Europe releases and resellers overturning their unsold inventory
laugh.gif

Dear members,

I have a question for you all regarding VI 3D Hollywoods and 3D Lakers.
I slept on the Hollywoods but copped the Lakers. The supposedly 3D Lakers are NOT showing the 3D effect with 3D glasses.
I'm just wondering if any of you Hollywoods owners can tell me that its scales are 3Ds with 3D glasses.

Here's my personal top 5 rankings among the VI's.

1.Rice
2.Chaos
3.Grinch
4.All Stars
5.OCs

Honorable Mention: 3D Lakers, Lightbulbs

I'm NOT looking forward to the VIIs.
VIs to me (scales) are the best-ever Kobe releases. Nike designers have to take their imaginative prowess to the next level to captivate us all. The scale effect had grown on me big time.

A quick note for you all. The VI Draft Days are very nice when I personally checked it b/c of its metallic/silver dust on the scales similar to the Chaos, Rices & Lightbulbs. The supposedly hidden Flywires look like blood veins in white skin thereby giving you that unique CW contrast. Just my opinion.

@DD79
In the original thread I remember someone posted that the 3D effect didn't really work with the glasses. They posted pics too. From what I remember the 3D effect didn't show that much.

@coachbeets
I don't think you'll get that deal. Is it a reasonable deal? Yeah, I guess. If I had two pairs of Grinches I couldn't give up both for the mangos. Hell, if had three pairs I couldn't. Might have to throw in some cash with the mangos.

Originally Posted by coachbeets

I'd like to deal my deadstock Size 11 Barcelona Mangos for 2 pairs of Grinches...is that possible??

It's possible, but you're probably gonna have to add cash..

I wouldn't trade my Grinches for mangos even tho I need them..

Back
Top Bottom