THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Picked up my Kobe 3D Lakers and Gradients today at HOH in Kansas. If I can snag them on eastbay with no tax, I will return these.

Originally Posted by cjb23

just got off the phone with NTLA - nobody really "got to them"

they posted it on facebook and were told by higher ups to pull the post and not to sell until - official release date of 11/19
luckily, i was able to get to them...

laugh.gif
sneaky sneaky, congrats

Camo Kobes are at the south chicago outlet if anyone is interested, along with a couple different kobe V CWs

Camo Kobes are at the south chicago outlet if anyone is interested, along with a couple different kobe V CWs

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's not your fault eastbay Ray. It's the company itself. Having paid for the gold membership just wasn't worth it. You should get either priority on limited releases or greater discounts. Eastbay always gives out either free shipping coupons or 20 percent off to regular customers. Then they only get a small amount of inventory on the limited shoes and I'm assuming that a lot of people call prior to the midnight releases and stall the reps on the phone till midnight. I've never had any success with it. I appreciate you giving us updates! Just the rest of the company is broken.
Thanks for your feedback.  I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

Just remember, the main benefit of our Gold Club is the free three business day shipping on all orders for a full year.  We do run a lot of free shipping promotions, but they are almost always for standard shipping, which takes 5-6 business days.  And when we run 20% off promotions, you can use them on your order and still get the free three business day shipping as a Gold Club member, where as customer that is not a member of our loyalty club still has to pay shipping costs while using the 20% off.  I do not want to turn this into a Gold Club thread, so I will leave it at this. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's not your fault eastbay Ray. It's the company itself. Having paid for the gold membership just wasn't worth it. You should get either priority on limited releases or greater discounts. Eastbay always gives out either free shipping coupons or 20 percent off to regular customers. Then they only get a small amount of inventory on the limited shoes and I'm assuming that a lot of people call prior to the midnight releases and stall the reps on the phone till midnight. I've never had any success with it. I appreciate you giving us updates! Just the rest of the company is broken.
Thanks for your feedback.  I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

Just remember, the main benefit of our Gold Club is the free three business day shipping on all orders for a full year.  We do run a lot of free shipping promotions, but they are almost always for standard shipping, which takes 5-6 business days.  And when we run 20% off promotions, you can use them on your order and still get the free three business day shipping as a Gold Club member, where as customer that is not a member of our loyalty club still has to pay shipping costs while using the 20% off.  I do not want to turn this into a Gold Club thread, so I will leave it at this. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

With that said, I just want to add that the Gold Club is a good deal considering it was $9.99 when I signed up and you can't beat free 3 day shipping from WI to CA. I will most likely renew when mine expires soon. I have a suggestion I was wondering if you could have the appropriate personnel consider. How about a better deal like for example $14.99(price varies depending on type of membership) for those that wish to renew their membership?
My experience throughout the years has been trouble free except for the added tax but it is what it is. Other than that great job all around.

To remain on topic, The Lakers 3D and Away gradients look like they will sell out limited or not. But I won't bank on it to have a high resale value for them so the prices will fall over time, so those that miss out shouldn't pay reseller prices. With that said good luck to those that buys them retail.

With that said, I just want to add that the Gold Club is a good deal considering it was $9.99 when I signed up and you can't beat free 3 day shipping from WI to CA. I will most likely renew when mine expires soon. I have a suggestion I was wondering if you could have the appropriate personnel consider. How about a better deal like for example $14.99(price varies depending on type of membership) for those that wish to renew their membership?
My experience throughout the years has been trouble free except for the added tax but it is what it is. Other than that great job all around.

To remain on topic, The Lakers 3D and Away gradients look like they will sell out limited or not. But I won't bank on it to have a high resale value for them so the prices will fall over time, so those that miss out shouldn't pay reseller prices. With that said good luck to those that buys them retail.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thank you as well for your feedback.  I have forwarded your comments about the renewing cost to the appropriate personal.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thank you as well for your feedback.  I have forwarded your comments about the renewing cost to the appropriate personal.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'll be going hard after these two and call it a day. Not because I'm on to the VII's, but because they're done making these. I'll officially be at 26 cw's of this shoe. Love it.............

I'll be going hard after these two and call it a day. Not because I'm on to the VII's, but because they're done making these. I'll officially be at 26 cw's of this shoe. Love it.............

Back
Top Bottom