THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

You must know how much I complain about my eastbay experiences with these relases
laugh.gif
  Obviously went on ndc.  I wanted the Laker 3d's for a long time.  I wasn't risking it with eastbay.  Even if I got a confirmation from them I'd have to worry if I was going to receive them and that the box wasn't going to be smashed.  Nike clearly made more of these than the All-Star 3d's.

too well
laugh.gif
congrats on the ndc order

Thanks you too. So you copped off eastbay? Both pairs?

nah I was done with the VI in May. Waiting for the VII. If I was it was gonna be from Eastbay never had a bad experience with them nor with the boxes.

Yea I'm ready to see more cw's of the VII. Not sold on the ankle strap on the supremes but we'll see. if there's no season that' really sucks. Always look forward to the releases and seeing Kobe wear them. It will really bother me if a lockout shaves a year off his career.

easy cop of the 3D's at NDC. Eastbay shipping sucks! Ordered 2 pairs of Crazy 8's and boxes were almost destroyed. I'll try NDC.

Guess after tonight that's a wrap on the VIs huh? These had a good, long run, but I think I'm more than ready to move on. Definitely had a good mix of memorable colorways, but also a bunch of stuff I could take an easy pass on. I think after these I'm good without seeing scales on a shoe for a while
laugh.gif

Is it just me but do the Laker gradients look too dry & old paintish? I appreciate the actual purple being used and NOT Concord again. I was supposed to avoid buying any Laker themed stuff during this lockout but I had to buy the Laker 3Ds ( now have to figure how to buy the AJ IIIs next week).

Copped 2 pairs of 3D's and 1 gradient, off swoosh.
probably gonna go get a second tour yellow
andget 2 pairs of the last camo
a dark knight
double on imperial purples
them call it a wrap for the VI's
I'll update you guys with how many pairs I have
I hope I dont have the most pairs like I did with the V's (55+ pairs)
I know me, Ed, and Rod are probably in the top 5
the VI had a great run
excited to see what they have in store for the VII

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Got my yellow kobes in mail today. First pair of 6's, real nice, worth the 65 bucks on swoosh.

2czalvs.jpg

Ok I see you Memphisboi!!! I didnt know you were a Vikings fan... I just copped them 3Ds off swoosh too to go with my AP jersey

Congrats to everyone that ordered their pairs! 
happy.gif
   They are in stock, so orders for them should start shipping out on Monday.  Just send us a private message with your customer/order number is you want us to check on your order.

Originally Posted by shychinoboy

copped off eastbay w/ 15% off. just released but no sz 9??? had to get 9.5
Originally Posted by shychinoboy

i have a feeling eastbay didn't get sz 9 in the 3d's. no way they sold out that quickly.
We did receive some size 9s in with the shipment we received, but there were not very many available.  We may be receiving another shipment in for the size size 9s, but that is a big "may", since we were suppose to receive them with our first shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

my question is why did they give 2 pairs of purple laces with the gradients????, and with the 3ds it was 1 purple lace 1 yellow lace and a extra pair of white........they should have included 3 pairs of laces with the 3ds a white, yellow, and purple those woulda been nice options

To all helpful members in this forum:

Pls forgive me if I'm asking something else out of KB VIs.
I'm plan to buy Doernbechers for my kid as a gift. I believe they are exclusive to NDC only.

Aside from the 'SWOOSH' code promo for free shipping & handling, are there other promotional discount codes (similar to Eastbay) you all might share?

Thank you all.

"my question is why did they give 2 pairs of purple laces with the gradients????"

I believe one set of laces has white tips and the other set has del sol tips...but I'm with you all the way. Would be nice to have all purple, all white, or all del sol laces in the 3D's if you desired.

Originally Posted by DD79

I'm plan to buy Doernbechers for my kid as a gift. I believe they are exclusive to NDC only.

Aside from the 'SWOOSH' code promo for free shipping & handling, are there other promotional discount codes (similar to Eastbay) you all might share?

Thank you all.

Hey bro,

Welcome to NT. Although this is the wrong thread, I'll help you out.
The Doernbechers Jordan 4 superman shoes are sold out on NDC. The Air max 95's were still avail today in some sizes. 
No, there are no other discount codes available like Eastbay. Actually, they are fairly scare on NDC.

Are you looking for the Jordan 4 Doern for your kid? If so, pm me and I might be able to help you.

Originally Posted by DD79

Thank you all.

Hey bro,

Welcome to NT. Although this is the wrong thread, I'll help you out.
The Doernbechers Jordan 4 superman shoes are sold out on NDC. The Air max 95's were still avail today in some sizes. 
No, there are no other discount codes available like Eastbay. Actually, they are fairly scare on NDC.

Are you looking for the Jordan 4 Doern for your kid? If so, pm me and I might be able to help you.

got mine. only person at seattle hoh when they opened. not sure about the 3Ds yet. especially with black cements next week

got mine. only person at seattle hoh when they opened. not sure about the 3Ds yet. especially with black cements next week

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Nice Pickups.

Nice Pickups.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for mine to come in. Can you put white laces in the gradients? I wanna see what it looks like with all that purple broken up.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for mine to come in. Can you put white laces in the gradients? I wanna see what it looks like with all that purple broken up.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom