THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm pretty confident these will get a stateside release. Just like the Blake Griffen PE which was supposedly a Asian exclusive too, than bam 4 weeks or so later, they hit stateside. I think Nike is just doing this because Lebron was schedule for his Euro / Asian tour and to launch these the same time he got there is MONEY.
that's it.

I just tried on the V3 out of curiosity, and now I REALLY want those finals.  V3's are comfortable too, as long as you can stand the carbon fiber plate.

Will cop all 3 colorways once eastbay drops them to 99. 

These are hard...wish they dropped.

254843_221556524538580_182189691808597_821522_2625379_n.jpg

I just tried on the V3 out of curiosity, and now I REALLY want those finals.  V3's are comfortable too, as long as you can stand the carbon fiber plate.

Will cop all 3 colorways once eastbay drops them to 99. 

These are hard...wish they dropped.

254843_221556524538580_182189691808597_821522_2625379_n.jpg

I'm pretty confident these will get a stateside release. Just like the Blake Griffen PE which was supposedly a Asian exclusive too, than bam 4 weeks or so later, they hit stateside. I think Nike is just doing this because Lebron was schedule for his Euro / Asian tour and to launch these the same time he got there is MONEY.

I hope you're right man.

I hope you're right man.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea I wish they would have utilized the contrasting hyperfuse more. Those were nice.

Shows the potential they had, despite how unappealing they are overall.  I mean, no effort was put forth, especially trying to sell us on this new concept.

Just imagine blue/orange in place of black/red...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea I wish they would have utilized the contrasting hyperfuse more. Those were nice.

Shows the potential they had, despite how unappealing they are overall.  I mean, no effort was put forth, especially trying to sell us on this new concept.

Just imagine blue/orange in place of black/red...
30t6p3b.gif

any word on the finals P.S. hitting the U.S.?

this is the only V3 i would cop but at the 450 shipped price they are asking for on ebay they can keep them.

any word on the finals P.S. hitting the U.S.?

this is the only V3 i would cop but at the 450 shipped price they are asking for on ebay they can keep them.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I NEED those Miami Nights 
frown.gif

It’s no surprise that Asia would get yet another Exclusive Lebron 8 Colorway, and this time it would be the first Lebron 8 V2 Low without a “known

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I NEED those Miami Nights 
frown.gif

It’s no surprise that Asia would get yet another Exclusive Lebron 8 Colorway, and this time it would be the first Lebron 8 V2 Low without a “known

I bet they will release stateside. Just hang tight and wait. It's not like the Tokyo V or Quai V, but no significant tournament related. It is "Miami Nights" so it'd be pretty mess up to release only in Asia, but not even in Miami. Hopefully the rest of the US also.

I bet they will release stateside. Just hang tight and wait. It's not like the Tokyo V or Quai V, but no significant tournament related. It is "Miami Nights" so it'd be pretty mess up to release only in Asia, but not even in Miami. Hopefully the rest of the US also.

Back
Top Bottom