THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

so...is the PS v3 gonna be online too as originally reported?
Yes it is supposed to be online only for NDC at the moment...

would really like to see what yall wearing with them miami nights..

like I said before, I don't think there is anyway you can wear them and not look corny..

like I said before, I don't think there is anyway you can wear them and not look corny..

im going after the v3 finals ...........miami nights look nice but like fresh said what could u rock with them ? the only thing I could do is khaki shorts and a white tee of some sort

im going after the v3 finals ...........miami nights look nice but like fresh said what could u rock with them ? the only thing I could do is khaki shorts and a white tee of some sort

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I noticed that noone has worn them yet...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I noticed that noone has worn them yet...
grin.gif

Yooooo son, that second pic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was looking at the laces and the [LEBRON] logo on the laces, looked slight to my left and saw this ##*#@ eye and was like

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was looking at the laces and the [LEBRON] logo on the laces, looked slight to my left and saw this ##*#@ eye and was like

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif
hahhahahahahhahahah o my goodness. Lol until i read the person saying how the second picture was creepy because he didn't know the guy was in it. I was like what is he talking about and got a little shook myself like wth is this crap. lol.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif
hahhahahahahhahahah o my goodness. Lol until i read the person saying how the second picture was creepy because he didn't know the guy was in it. I was like what is he talking about and got a little shook myself like wth is this crap. lol.

Back
Top Bottom