THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Now I think I'm gonna get all the V3's.
30t6p3b.gif

Already have the dunkmans...

Originally Posted by a3vengers

*@%#, i think the miami nights look so great on feet
They're starting to come down a bit price-wise. Saw a sz 10 go for about 375 the other day. Still SMH at that price though.

They're starting to come down a bit price-wise. Saw a sz 10 go for about 375 the other day. Still SMH at that price though.

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Looking for sz 11 Triple Blacks and Black/Reds or sz 10.5 Cool Greys and Yankees.
Please?

Check your local Nike Outlets, the one by my house/work has a Blackout overdose, full size run

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

Originally Posted by taxtow

Dr Jays has 50% off Lebron 8 PS (blk/red CW) 2PM - 7PM EST today. Enter promo code kick 50 and they are $60 plus tax and shipping.

http://www.drjays.com/con...mo_1024b.html?type=popup
That discount wont work on the PS's
mad.gif

laugh.gif
 jk, its all good but just a heads up to everybody

Cheapest I've seen them are on JimmyJazz for $99.99

False.
If you follow this link, add them to your cart, and then enter the code kick50 you can get the black/red Lebron 8 P.S. for $60.  I ordered a pair and the Air Max CB34's, each were 50% off.

http://www.drjays.com/sho...ebron-8-ps-sneakers.html

CONFIRM ITEMS

DescriptionQtyPriceTotal

Nike - LEBRON 8 P.S. Sneakers

Product id: 1064136

Color: Black

Size: 11.5

1$150.00

$119.99

$60.00$60.00

Back to Shopping Bag

PRODUCT TOTAL:$119.99

SHIPPING:

GIFT CARD ID:

PROMO CODE:

(if applicable)

DISCOUNT:50% off

-$59.99

TAX:$0.00  (0.00%)

SUBTOTAL:$60.00

TOTAL:$67.95

Dr Jays has 50% off Lebron 8 PS (blk/red CW) 2PM - 7PM EST today. Enter promo code kick 50 and they are $60 plus tax and shipping.

http://www.drjays.com/con...mo_1024b.html?type=popup
That discount wont work on the PS's
mad.gif

laugh.gif
 jk, its all good but just a heads up to everybody

Cheapest I've seen them are on JimmyJazz for $99.99

False.
If you follow this link, add them to your cart, and then enter the code kick50 you can get the black/red Lebron 8 P.S. for $60.  I ordered a pair and the Air Max CB34's, each were 50% off.

http://www.drjays.com/sho...ebron-8-ps-sneakers.html

CONFIRM ITEMS

Description Qty Price Total

Nike - LEBRON 8 P.S. Sneakers

Product id: 1064136

Color: Black

Size: 11.5

1 $150.00

$119.99

$60.00 $60.00

Back to Shopping Bag

PRODUCT TOTAL:$119.99

SHIPPING:

GIFT CARD ID:

PROMO CODE:

(if applicable)

DISCOUNT: 50% off

-$59.99

TAX: $0.00  (0.00%)

SUBTOTAL: $60.00

TOTAL:$67.95

Oh snap, my bad. I was trying to pickup the white ones, I wonder why they'd let you use them on the blacks but not the white CW--esp since they both only have a few sizes left?
eyes.gif

EDIT: Just tried to order a black pair (just to see) adn got the same error-- "No items are qualified for this promotion", maybe cause I'm in CA?  

Double Edit:  Just called to place a phone order and she said that they dont offer those discounts on Nike anymore.  +@$?!?!  I told her that they came up at $59.99 but she said no, they cant honor that price. LOL--F it, I give up. 

Originally Posted by Wayne141

where have you seen 375? everywhere is 500+ i'd just at 375 in a minute.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just copped the Black PS Lebron 8s in a size 10 from Dr. Jays for 70.35
pimp.gif

mad.gif
   Conspiracy... haha! Damn, I want those white PS's!  Called again and explained that people have been having NO PROBLEM adding them to their cart/buying them but I got another "no this isnt a part of their sale" discussion from her. I asked if it varied state to state but I guess not, Grrrr, I give up! Damn deals, oh well haha!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just copped the Black PS Lebron 8s in a size 10 from Dr. Jays for 70.35
pimp.gif

mad.gif
   Conspiracy... haha! Damn, I want those white PS's!  Called again and explained that people have been having NO PROBLEM adding them to their cart/buying them but I got another "no this isnt a part of their sale" discussion from her. I asked if it varied state to state but I guess not, Grrrr, I give up! Damn deals, oh well haha!
It worked for me as well. I ordered 2 pairs for $130

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Looking for sz 11 Triple Blacks and Black/Reds or sz 10.5 Cool Greys and Yankees.
Please?

I have triple black's in 11.  I wore it couple time, but can't wear em cos it's a bit small on my feet.  let me know will let them go for real cheap.  

Back
Top Bottom