THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Considering copping a pair of Solar Reds but they are .5 up in size. My South Beach's fit tiiiight at TTS, would I be ok going up on the V2s?

Considering copping a pair of Solar Reds but they are .5 up in size. My South Beach's fit tiiiight at TTS, would I be ok going up on the V2s?

I got a sz 11 in the sprites and a 11.5 in the solar reds and they fit very similar. Half size up should work imo. I would def go.for it

I just snagged my 4th or 5th pair of blk/red V1s. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Searching for a second pair of Royal 1s went from fail to WIN. $100, my size, last pair. I was hoping there was more :lol:

Just got an email that my order was cancelled due to them being sold out
mean.gif
Wow. thats an amazin deal. kind of surprised nobody jumped on them.
What were they?

Yes.  It happened to mine and to 3 other guys I work with at FTL.  I just wiped mine with a damp papertowel and it was gone.  Not sure why it happened though.
nerd.gif
YES!!! I undeadstocked mine yesterday and I got them! I tried just water then a shoe cleaner but the just come back! 

I beat the crap out of my V1 breds...:smh: Kinda wish I didn't now, cuz I'm on the hunt for a new pair..but this shoe is comfy..wore them to the gym and did not g..a..f. Well at least I still have my ds entourages and sb's....still wants those breds again though...:tongue:

How do these fit? This has probably been answered, but I can't search through all the pages on my phone. 

PS I usually wear a size 13 in Jordans/Kobes

Thanks

I want another pair of the triple black v1 I have beaten the crap outta my pair. :smh: :stoneface: :smokin

Does anyone know where can I buy the yellow neon/volt color laces for the Sprites? Been seeing the lace swap on many sprites and was wondering where do you get them at.

appreicate it bro. but yeah overseas shipping for some laces lol....anywhere I can get them at a local store? Specifically to match those sprites and the same type of lace style
Anything neon green/volt should work. I got the 130cm, but they are shorter than the regular 8 laces which I actually prefer if you want to keep them untied because there isn't a crazy amount of overdone unlacing on the shoe, but anything a little bigger than 130cm should be good.

Last edited:
I beat the crap out of my V1 breds...:smh: Kinda wish I didn't now, cuz I'm on the hunt for a new pair..but this shoe is comfy..wore them to the gym and did not g..a..f. Well at least I still have my ds entourages and sb's....still wants those breds again though...:tongue:
The most comfy shoe I've ever owned. Like I said, I have 5 pairs of the V1 breds, and I trashed the first 2 by wearing them almost everyday. The second trashed pair is now my work shoes, and I'm looking for a couple more.

Just scooped the Vets on eBay today, so I'm hype.

Back
Top Bottom