THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Honestly, the poptarts, and the red v3s dont matter in comparison to these beauties
6e616a6162110a12d21117aa80cadccc9df3774e_r.jpeg

so sad

Gex The Damaja wrote: To the european and asian NTer's, How limited was the finals and miami nights for you guys? Was it a hard get or pretty easy? 
They sold out in minutes on NDCuk and in the same timeframe at NikeTown LDN and HoH LDN.
Also I find it strange how the color "Black" is in the color code for the Sprites on the box label.

Gex The Damaja wrote: To the european and asian NTer's, How limited was the finals and miami nights for you guys? Was it a hard get or pretty easy? 
They sold out in minutes on NDCuk and in the same timeframe at NikeTown LDN and HoH LDN.
Also I find it strange how the color "Black" is in the color code for the Sprites on the box label.

dunk man looks so good when the sun reflex off them, people sitting inches away from me cracking necks to look

dunk man looks so good when the sun reflex off them, people sitting inches away from me cracking necks to look

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

How could you only see $300 being the highest when they selling for $450+ now and even if they come to the states, they won't be a general release, they still gonna be extremely limited and the re seller's gonna scoop them up and put them back online to sell them for $600+ 
roll.gif
#I'm Just Sayin

They selling for $450 now because they are preying on people like you who cant wait. The V3 Dunkmans were going for $300 before the release date.

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

How could you only see $300 being the highest when they selling for $450+ now and even if they come to the states, they won't be a general release, they still gonna be extremely limited and the re seller's gonna scoop them up and put them back online to sell them for $600+ 
roll.gif
#I'm Just Sayin

They selling for $450 now because they are preying on people like you who cant wait. The V3 Dunkmans were going for $300 before the release date.

its understandable that people that like the Miami nights wna spend 300 plus..... coz they haven't released here (yet hopeful lol) .... people paid way mre for their south beaches and them joints were fairly available to mny of us.....

its understandable that people that like the Miami nights wna spend 300 plus..... coz they haven't released here (yet hopeful lol) .... people paid way mre for their south beaches and them joints were fairly available to mny of us.....

Back
Top Bottom