THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

What's good fam?WSS in Santa Ana has a good amount of solar reds avail. Just left 5min ago. Just picked up the last 9.5.There are still sz 9, 10,11,12's available.They also got the sprites in a 7.5, 8.5 & I think a 12.2520s. Bristol stSanta Ana, ca714-966-0249

I don't think these will get a public release date.  I think they'll just drop without warning like the Sprites and Solar Reds initially did.  Just a thought.

I don't think these will get a public release date.  I think they'll just drop without warning like the Sprites and Solar Reds initially did.  Just a thought.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by BronLe

nah Lebron posted them on his twitter
...still look suspect imo.

Its just you, they're real.

LeBron wore them at the Drew League

and Rich Paul wore them at the Nike Festival of Sports
I knew that they were real. Saw pics when they were first posted. Never questioned the authenticity of the shoe...simply the quality of the pic.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by BronLe

nah Lebron posted them on his twitter
...still look suspect imo.

Its just you, they're real.

LeBron wore them at the Drew League

and Rich Paul wore them at the Nike Festival of Sports
I knew that they were real. Saw pics when they were first posted. Never questioned the authenticity of the shoe...simply the quality of the pic.

finally got the cg v2s, second time i got shoes shipped like this...if im payin $15 for shipping it better come double box....BUT i will say even though it came from florida, it came in better condition than what eastbay ships

finally got the cg v2s, second time i got shoes shipped like this...if im payin $15 for shipping it better come double box....BUT i will say even though it came from florida, it came in better condition than what eastbay ships

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

Was going to say thank goodness there's a way to remove the tape, but I guess you knew how already
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

Was going to say thank goodness there's a way to remove the tape, but I guess you knew how already
smile.gif

That's why you always gotta make sure you specify to double box.

On another note not feeling the pink or black laces in the flamingos.

That's why you always gotta make sure you specify to double box.

On another note not feeling the pink or black laces in the flamingos.

Back
Top Bottom