THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

In v2 lows, I have the Sprites, Blacks, and Solar Reds.

The Sprites fit size wise more like the v2's, where a half size up is not always needed.

But the Blacks and Solar Reds fit more like the v1's and a half size up will greatly increase comfort in my opinion.

Just got the black/red V1 and i love them.. now on the hunt for Cool Grey V2, cant find it anywhere besides ebay =[.. Would be greatly appreciated if helped out

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^

Thats what I figured, ah dang it, oh well. Thanks for the help fellas!
**Edit, how about the SLH in a 7.5?  Found a NDS pair for only $80 shipped, those fit a littler better?
If you wear a 7.5 then go for it. V2 highs usually fit true to size. HTH bro.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

In v2 lows, I have the Sprites, Blacks, and Solar Reds.

The Sprites fit size wise more like the v2's, where a half size up is not always needed.

But the Blacks and Solar Reds fit more like the v1's and a half size up will greatly increase comfort in my opinion.

The black lows I went the same size as the v2 and it fits the same for me. Same goes for the sprites and wolf greys.

I think the sizing was inconsistent across the board for the V2s. Christmas had a lot of room vs the All Star which was very snug. The material is forgving tho.

lbj4.jpg

true about sizing being inconsistent, V1s kinda snug i think half a size up is needed for comfort, V2 high xmas i could fit comfortable on my size but on the asgs 1/2 up was more comfortable to me. the solar reds is true to size for me and miami nights on my size it was kinda snug.

for all you major money guys out there, for the small price of 799.99 plus shipping

Originally Posted by RsXtreme415

Just got the black/red V1 and i love them.. now on the hunt for Cool Grey V2, cant find it anywhere besides ebay =[.. Would be greatly appreciated if helped out

What size are you? I posted a few pages back that they still have em at jimmy jazz.. shoebacca might still have a few pairs as well

nbastore.com has a sz 8.5 for 99.97 right now as well

Tell rmk to take a hike for prices like that.
Us sneakerheads have to choose btwn a pair of lebrons or rent money with these ridiculous prices.
Ive got 5 pairs of lebron 8s, and every pair was $150 and under.

Nice pic jrjmd

whats the deal with rmk? just a regular release with a new box?

and on a side note i am just gonna speak my mind...i am not gonna steal the thunder of the two new threads but...

the Lebron 9 is wack and the kobe vii is garbage. its amazing how many fanboys are on this site! just hop on the bandwagon because the name kobe or lebron gives them a quarter chubb

shout outs to the real sneaker heads that really like them and/or not fooled by the hype. thats what im burning on (Rome style)

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

whats a good price for ds size 11 lebron 8 all stars?

I would say $250 max.

A few pics to revitalize our beloved LBJ8 thread.....
e3c369666d816b5f139d01741305dfb2f1155a8f_r.jpg

26b265c6756b31c905b14cda5a08c0d8d4055aaa_r.jpg

8af369c56c0763281e8d0b231f72d8c724867804_r.jpg

2e2366c36a1061d71a570ac51979d1aff7e7bc8e_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom