The Righteous Gemstones | Danny McBride Max Series Season 3 Sunday 10 PM

I thought Aimee-Leigh was played by that lady that was on Reno 911 but turns out she's an actual country singer that's also an actress :lol:

That ending was deep too

AppropriateScentedBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Straight fire. :pimp:

Aimee-Leigh was too good for this world.

Judy is such an annoying losernof a character. Baby Billy using her :rofl:

Judy emasculating BJ :rofl: Make them cheeks red *****!

Baby Billy singing Misbehavin and flipping Eli off :lol:

Judy tap dancing like Elaine from Seinfeld dances :rofl:

This show is so refreshing man. It’s just damn good on every level. Danny McBride one of the best of our times for real. Walter Goggins....brilliant. Just the whole cast in general. The writing and subtle ****. Even Adam Demap’s acting feels as fresh as it did from back in the workaholics days...and not in a try to hard bro humor that he was morphing into. Edi Patterson (judy) funny as **** too. Her one liners be having me weak.

BRUHS!!!!!!!!
On episode 2
when the dudes start aguing over destroying that hard drive with the video
and dude does that ninja ****
and jumps from the floor to the air
i HOLLERED :rofl: :rofl:

Shuffle back step :rofl:

Calling Judy ***** :rofl:

Baby Billy cursing hardbody and all that fouls **** cocksucking talk. Mad cursing for no reason. The writing for this is genius

BJ running like a lame :lol:

Jesse thinking Gideon was gay. Then moving towards him being bi :rofl:

Really didnt think he would pull off thw robbery in the end. Was expecting the mom to snipe him from afar or straight up give him a head shot.

Last edited:
Danny McBride must have a LIFETIME deal with HBO :lol:

This now his 3rd series he's written, produced, and acted in as a main character for them.

-Eastbound And Down
-Vice Principals

This now his 3rd series he's written, produced, and acted in as a main character for them.

-Eastbound And Down
-Vice Principals
are those shows good
or just ok
caught up and show is :pimp:

I thought Aimee-Leigh was played by that lady that was on Reno 911 but turns out she's an actual country singer that's also an actress :lol:

Did you really not know who Jennifer Nettles? Have you been living under a rock or something?

Did you really not know who Jennifer Nettles? Have you been living under a rock or something?
Have no clue who she is.

Just another white woman to me.

I'm not in to country music or I guess w/e part of white culture she's suppose to be famous in

These two white ladies look alike to me though

MV5BMjA1MDQzNzcwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM2OTE0Nw@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMTgzMzc5ODUxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTkzMDYxMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR141,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Last edited:

-Eastbound And Down
-Vice Principals

he pretty much has an open ended development deal with hbo

Back
Top Bottom