Take Me Home

The Runners-
Money On My Mind
Hustlin
Reppin Time
Bet That
Im So Hood

Winner: Cool & Dre

To this day, I still think "Birthday" by Flo-Rida produced by The Runners is a naaaaaaaaasty beat.

But I been a fan of Cool and Dre for years.

I'll give them both an equal nod just based on that they both rep Florida nicely.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i thought the runners were cool & dre with a new name for the longest time because both group's production stylesare extremely similar if not identical.

with that being said, ill go with neither

Originally Posted by Liban906

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i thought the runners were cool & dre with a new name for the longest time because both group's production styles are extremely similar if not identical.

There's actually nothing similar about them at all....

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Liban906

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i thought the runners were cool & dre with a new name for the longest time because both group's production styles are extremely similar if not identical.

There's actually nothing similar about them at all....

you cant tell me hustlin and chevy ridin high dont sound exactly the same.

but to defend them dudes, everyone now-a-days is tryin to do the same played out sound
eyes.gif

Take Me Home
That was not Cool N' Dre though.

And Runners take it.

Go listen to the R&B joint they did on Chris Brown's album and tell me they ain't versatile.

you cant tell me hustlin and chevy ridin high dont sound exactly the same.
eyes.gif

Son, those joints sound worlds apart. THE ONLY similarity could be the screwed and chopped choruses. Besides that, NOTHING else.

The Runners

Born N Raised
Take Tha Hood Back
Aye
I'm so hood
Speedin
Hustlin'

I never really been a fan of cool and dre, I feel like they hop on whatever's hot at the time
They did the kanye with the sped up soul samples, hate it or love it and esp. take me home...then they try to do the south thing, chevey ridin high with thescrewed hook...

runners... ool anddre are mad talented but they just not as creative or as versatile as the runners...

Back
Top Bottom