The Search Is Over...Finally Bought A New Car

My commute isnt terrible. Actually its not even a commute. I live a block away from HQ. So I wont be driving the car alot during the week. Gas isnt a concern for me.

To anyone who's going to buy the base model or the V6, don't test drive the 2SS..You will no longer be interested in the V6 or anything besides the 2SS. You will immediately know where the extra money goes. This is what happened to me and I dont regret it one bit.

Not a typical m3 pickup post on NT
laugh.gif

Congrats. Not a domestics guy but the Camaro is my favorite out of the 3 rivals.

I too thought Lucky lol.

Nice maro' man. I plan on getting one next summer, used, let the next guy eat the initial loss of value lol.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Nice pick up, American muscle ftw. I would of gone with the new 5.0L Mustang myself but any muscle is good in my book. Congrats op.
QFT. GLASS ROOF FTW.

NICE PICKUP THOUGH
pimp.gif

camaro looks way better than the mustang tho....

be serious.

general consenus would agree, id be willing to bet money on that.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

be serious.

nah.... i LOVE how the SS loos BUT the Mustang is WAY more aggressive looking, and "muscle-y" looking as well..
but we can agree to disagree

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

be serious.

nah.... i LOVE how the SS loos BUT the Mustang is WAY more aggressive looking, and "muscle-y" looking as well..
but we can agree to disagree

post pics, i might not have paid attention.
i prefer the challenger over the camaro because it looks way more aggressive to me.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

My commute isnt terrible. Actually its not even a commute. I live a block away from HQ. So I wont be driving the car alot during the week. Gas isnt a concern for me.

To anyone who's going to buy the base model or the V6, don't test drive the 2SS..You will no longer be interested in the V6 or anything besides the 2SS. You will immediately know where the extra money goes. This is what happened to me and I dont regret it one bit.

this is the same with my whip..i copped a 08 Charger (base) and THEN drove my boys Daytona...
eek.gif
...then 
ohwell.gif
...then while riding home 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

be serious.

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS....

ON SECOND THOUGHT, IT'S RIDICULOUS TO ARGUE OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION WHO YOU DON'T KNOW. IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE ON HERE WILL EVER CHANGE MY OPINION...

Not even the biggest fan of Camaro's, but for that price, the SS and a manual.. good job
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to the Camaro Club fam....
Here is my dark knight:

I see you got the manuel as well, nothing beats down shifting in the Camaro. 

Back
Top Bottom