The Shoe Keeper Shows Off Some of his EXCLUSIVE KICKS!

The kid got some heat fellas, just thought I'd share. Oh yeah I wouldn't be suprised if this kid got robbed showin off all those sneaker on some DVD.

His slang is so bad I can barely listen to him.

Nice shoes nonetheless. Especially the OG 1s and Supreme His

def got heat, but he wears his shirts too big. haha.

Haha Hes got some mad heat...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

May the real Slim Shady please stand up!
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

This kid had to have been high when they videotaped this...

"What are those the Valentine Day Lebrons?"
woooooooooooooooooooooooow is that guy wack or what?
thats by far the funniest thing ive heard in a long time.

Dude definitely has some gems. But he is also basically the example of what this shoe thing has become. Either he has rich parents, or he's broke as hell.Either way is fine, but it just sucks seeing kids THIRSTING to get some limited *%!$. I mean, we all like our exclusives, but it seems like more and morepeople only care about flossing *%!$ the next man doesn't have. And to me, that's wack as hell. Dudes aren't in it for the kicks anymore--just theaccolades, finger pointing and stares that come with them.

This kid has some nice stuff but it seems like he became good friends with flightclub with the prices I heard. As slow as he sounds I don't think he has ajob so most likely parents paying for his stuff.
laugh.gif
I wanted to see whats those af1 in the plastic bag but kid never took them out. Seemed like Italyhyperstrikes.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Dude definitely has some gems. But he is also basically the example of what this shoe thing has become. Either he has rich parents, or he's broke as hell. Either way is fine, but it just sucks seeing kids THIRSTING to get some limited *%!$. I mean, we all like our exclusives, but it seems like more and more people only care about flossing *%!$ the next man doesn't have. And to me, that's wack as hell. Dudes aren't in it for the kicks anymore--just the accolades, finger pointing and stares that come with them.

this man speaks the truth

Just finished watching the whole thing.

Dude has some nice stuff but people need to learn how to be HUMBLE nowadays. Duke got a few nikeID's and flightclub purchases and he thinks he runs !!%+.
laugh.gif

Just don't make no sense.

Back
Top Bottom