The Simpsons Appreciation

For almost 20yrs this show has aired and brought many of us into laughter. Its lost some of its touch and some of its fans but also gained new fan crowds. Theyhave a ride...... A movie...... Shout out your favorite episode.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Seasons are only $15 at Target sweet
eek.gif
copped

My favorite show of all-time.

Personal favorite episodes are Marge vs. The Monorail, Last Exit to Springfield, Rosebud, and Homer At The Bat.

The show has declined steadily for the past several years, but I'll still watch the new episodes and laugh at least at something, however it's nowhereclose to what it once was.

But considering it's been on the air for 20 years, it's an understandable decline.

def appreciated

old.gif

fav episode has to be the "Who Shot Mr. Burns" and the halloween specials

It's still my favorite, regardless of people always putting down the new shows and the movie. I grew up with it and Bart is my homeboy. Other than that Idon't think I'll ever get tired of watching the Simpsons.

I remember watching that first episode on Fox in 1989.

First Xmas in the U.S.

Still watch it every sunday and whenever its on during the weekdays.

Classic show and has ALWAYS been better than Family Guy (Although I love Family Guy too...).

Def. appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bought the movie and have a couple of the seasons....might have to go cop the rest at Target...$15 is too cheap to pass up.

ugh the Simpsons is actually funny. Family Guy just references funny things.

Simpsons will always be >>>>> Family Guy

Originally Posted by infamousod

ugh the Simpsons is actually funny. Family Guy just references funny things.

Simpsons will always be >>>>> Family Guy
it used to be my friend, it used to be...
tired.gif

Simpons fell off at the peak of 2001...things were not funny and jokes were being recycled
smh.gif

been watching it for 15 years im 19

one of my favorite episodes is the frank grimes episode

first couple of seasons were weak..mostly because of the wack voices and bad cartooning..but the past decade
pimp.gif

It's been on the decline for a while now, but the simpsons during it's prime was so sick
pimp.gif

I still think South Park is the greates cartoon show(or whatever catagory you want to rank the Simpsons in) of all time though

One of the best shows ever created, I don't know anyone who doesn't like it. They've done it all and they sure are running out of ideas but some ofthe jokes on recent episodes are pretty funny. I wanna cop the seasons but I see no point, I'd rather wait until it's finished and cop the completeseries, seeing that they have re-runs on atleast 4x a day here.

Back
Top Bottom