THE SOLUTION SUCKS

reazson

Banned
anybody else cop beanie's latest album? this is garbage...i don't think it'll ever get any more spins by me

the only songs im MAYBE feelin is 'rain' and 'dear self'....everything else isn't as good as the worst song on the b.coming
eyes.gif

definitely not beanie material, theres 3 to 4 songz that i might give spins on this album.

beanie not hungry no more, after i heard that@!!% with him an r kelly i aint even bother with his album.

yeah

the album as a whole got a unanimous thumbs down on NT and by most critics for the most part.

I ain't hear the album but I had a feeling....that joint with R.Kelly said it all for me.

Patron w/Ghostface ,Peedi Crakk and Diddy is cool imo

I shoulda passed on it right after i heard that interview with angie martinez...dude just seemed like a zombie

i downloaded it, listened to a few tracks and deleted it
smh.gif
smh.gif

i was so disappointed especially when the b. coming is a personal classic

on the real though, it was trash but i kept these on my ipod:

Bout That
You Ain't Ready For Me
Go Low
Gutted
I'm In
Rain (Bridge)
Dear Self

everything else was doo doo.

I agree I thought it had a few ok songs but it was pretty much garbage and definitely not what I expected. Since Ghost and Raekwon talked down 8 Diagramsbefore its release The Solution = the disappointment of the year.

^i JUST deleted that track
laugh.gif
, that was mostly the same lyrics he spit on that Green Lantern 'freestyle' so i was immediately turned off by thetrack.

Not a great album but a solid 3.75-4/5. The album lacks those really great songs Beans had on other albums. But its a collection of good songs minus the firsttwo tracks on the album which are terrbile. The album is not great but not as bad as some of you guys are saying.

I liked it, its not his best CD but lyrically he's still nice. Only problem for me was production, he had like 3-5 wack beats but other than that it wasnice. He gotta plenty of songs i like on here

Bout That (Let Me Know)
You Aint Ready For Me
Go Low
Gutted
I'm In
Hustlaz, Haze and Highways
What They Gonna Say To Me
Rain (Bridge)
Dear Self

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i agree.

its still on my ipod...taking up space
ImmaGetMine wrote:
^word i need to get it off my dekstop... the pollution...

Liban906 wrote:
i downloaded it, listened to a few tracks and deleted it
smh.gif
smh.gif

i was so disappointed especially when the b. coming is a personal classic

true 3 blue wrote:
on the real though, it was trash but i kept these on my ipod:

sneakergod1126 wrote:
Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

^word i need to get it off my dekstop... the pollution...
lol Word....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all wonder why this "so called" trash gets made? Its because of reasons like this. Why spend quality money and put energy into something thatwill be downloaded and discarded. It cost money to make albums, but cats think its some free %+%* that gets made for their acceptance. Maybe the old adage"you pay what you get for" is none more applicable than right now.

Back
Top Bottom