the state of sneakers :: things just aint the same..

Quote:
And don't get me wrong I want the next man to make money so we can all live well ... but I respect more of the brands that stick to their core customer base and become lifestyle counterparts to their consumers ... that's brand building at its best ...
:lol:
laugh.gif
EXACTLY
Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

I remember wearing Stussy back in the mid 90's when I skated. Stussy Tee Billabong Board Shorts and some Chad Muskas. Man those were the days. Oh and I always had to have a Kareem campbell board.
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Quote:
Get out of my head, E..... .

^^ ha ha ... great minds think alike
wink.gif

Quote:
had to have a Kareem campbell board

^ Remo is a good dude ... I always play as him on Tony Hawk ... And he's one of my good LA homies!
smokin.gif

"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Quote:
^Mid 90's? Weren't you like 6 or something? You tellin' you these things?
ed skating at 4. I was in competitions at Independent Skateboards by the time I was 5. If you're a real OG skater from this area you'll remember Independent Boards. They used to have all the big names come through. I remember getting to meet Tony Hawk and he had the same shirt as me so we traded and he signed my well "his" shirt. I still got it somewhere.

Quote:
Remo is a good dude ... I always play as him on Tony Hawk ... And he's one of my good LA homies!
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

I remember this one skate park I used to go to like weekly during the summer. It was in the middle of the city. Which city I don't remember. It had 3 half pipes and a little street course. It was the @#%$.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

random, but importking I hate you for your avy pic. if that's yours... :wow:
eek.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Back
Top Bottom