the thread about nothing...

I don't ever eat gravy but i accidently ordered the wrong biscuit that had white gravy on top and it was just 
nthat.gif

Chicks twerking ain't doing nothing but throwing rocks at the skrip club. LOL but on the real the twerk is king in the south...

Chicks twerking ain't doing nothing but throwing rocks at the skrip club. LOL but on the real the twerk is king in the south...

As far as we know, there is no other way for women to dance.

I used to imagine clubs in NYC. A bunch of females standing in a circle doing the flavor flav... :lol:

I totally despise when women refer to men as broke as I should be jealous because you're a female? I'm a male... Soooo, I can't even comprehend the money you make because it's all foreign to me... I'm a MALE we aren't the same

Last edited:

As far as we know, there is no other way for women to dance.

I used to imagine clubs in NYC. A bunch of females standing in a circle doing the flavor flav... :lol:
Reggae clubs chicks been twerking for years. The rest of the country is late to them.

Actually if you wanna get factual...
Women been twerking since the early 30's
Just they didn't have a name and had not yet perfected a standard for it.

I totally despise when women refer to men as broke as I should be jealous because you're a female? I'm a male... Soooo, I can't even comprehend the money you make because it's all foreign to me... I'm a MALE we aren't the same
Fox always preaching the gospel

Tell em' fam!

Back
Top Bottom