the thread about nothing...

You're a terrible person ole snake *** dude. Logoff and go dead yourself.
Semi srs about the last part.
:lol: :lol: . In a way were even though back in middle school son hooked up with this female that I had the biggest crush he knew that I did...but I ain't let that ruin or interfere with our friendship. Besides he's in love with some other broad now so I don't think hell care but ima keep this secret to my grave :smh: . My other boys know but they won't tell a soul a they don't see what's wrong with it neither skeezers gon be skeezers she top off another one of our boys and his boy before (not at the same time ). And He dont know that.
Funny thing is he was telling me like two weeks back since I'm in college I need to get a girl I laughed at him and hit him with the :lol: :smh:

so i was smashing my best friends ex on the low and she caught feelings heavy and I just let it ride until lately it started bothering me so I cut her OFF nicely. Told her I wasn't feeling good bout doing this behind his back (which she was cool about cause prior to me smashing we were really good friends ) and i feel kinda bad cause maybe my timing wasn't proper but she was showing signs of wanting to settle so I had to dead that .I'm In college I don't wanna have a gf at least def not with her.
Am I bad person?
she said she understands and well continue to be friends (i wanted to be **** buddies from the jump but i clearly didnt get my point across) so....

I would say you handled it right. My bum *** woulda just ignored her texts and calls. :lol:

Bruh Budden is on twitter eating the box. Chief Keef just tweets a pic of him getting top. I'm getting off of twitter again.

Bruh Budden is on twitter eating the box.

he's gonna get whats coming to him soon.
just watch.

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-clean-l.png

aint got **** to do tonight :\ dont feel like staying in though and sorta want chinese :\

Bruh Budden is on twitter eating the box. Chief Keef just tweets a pic of him getting top. I'm getting off of twitter again.

Just seen Cheif Keef timeline :wow: no dambs are given

What did Budden post? :nerd:

budden being having the baddst ******* and lets you know it this guy take more pictures than most women

he posted a pic of him eating the box

Last edited:

budden being having the baddst ******* and lets you know it this guy take more pictures than most women

he posted a pic of him eating the box

Im assuming he took it down...

Chromatics' Kill for Love album is beyond.

I missed the LE Vinyl they had for sale twice. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom