the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m5z6t9AdQt1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
It has become socially acceptable for women to wear shirts and outfits that are transparent, bra completely visible, body exposed. I don't know whether to be overjoyed about that, or be afraid what sort of world my children will grow up in, especially if I have a daughter.

Nothing really cool about that. You can look hot and sexy without revealing it all.

IMO, and I tweeted this awhile back, leave something to the imagination. Mystery is sexy.

I don't want anything that the world has already seen everything of (Unless you're skin diamond)

So am I the only one who had a "mind-blown" moment seeing these two standing next to each other?

It's like they need to switch heads for the proportions to make sense.

Last edited:
Haven't been on here in a while. 596 unread posts :wow: !

Well, I just Facebook stalked one of my old friends and I def. need to get back in touch with her. She is looking :pimp: in the pictures and is single.

Mixed white girl (75% white and 25% black) makes for a beautiful combo. That combined with green eyes and a banging body = c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

Oh I'm not going to read all 600 posts. I haven't been keeping up with every page in the thread for about the last month.

So am I the only one who had a "mind-blown" moment seeing these two standing next to each other?

It's like they need to switch heads for the proportions to make sense.

krispy kreme and money maker mike aren't bout proper proportions yo. they're about best friends, wrestling and trying not to get got by james.

Oh I'm not going to read all 600 posts. I haven't been keeping up with every page in the thread for about the last month.
I've probably have not read about 1% of the amount of posts that are in here.

I just scroll at a moderate pace and reply to posts that catch my eye.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom