the thread about nothing...

please annie don't hurt 'em.

and some dudes tried to say asian girls don't look good or got body :rolleyes look at how curved them straight lines on her drawls are.

Last edited:
$150 for a pair of DS Hyperdunk Elites?

don't know if you can stack but they are 145 on eastbay w/ 15% off and free shipping codes. i say skip those and get the pillars.

Yeah, the problem is that the money is in my Paypal, I lost my debit card, so there wont be any Eastbay ordering for me for awhile since I'm on the East coast and have a West Coast bank :smh:

edit: I never knew you could use Paypal with Eastbay, thanks bro bro

Last edited:

don't know if you can stack but they are 145 on eastbay w/ 15% off and free shipping codes. i say skip those and get the pillars.

Yeah, the problem is that the money is in my Paypal, I lost my debit card, so there wont be any Eastbay ordering for me for awhile since I'm on the East coast and have a West Coast bank :smh:

never should have went on that date :smh: :lol:

never should have went on that date :smh: :lol:

Bruh....lol

No yambs either...it was all bad

That moment when you catch a mosquito biting you and you brush it off knowing it's too late. Being itchy for a few days ftl 
mean.gif

I was really happy I could make this kids day. Recently i've been trying to give away some of my shoes. Unfortunately in my community, alot of parents can't afford luxury items like expensive tennis shoes. Anyways, I saw this kid hooping at the park in some tore up kicks, so I ran home and grabbed these DS Adidas Ultralight 2s, and gave them to him. He said hes a 10, and the shoes are a 9.5, so I hope he can wear them

Im not trying to brag with this story, or trying to say how good of a person I am...only that it feels good to help out others, especially when we are blessed with so much

I was really happy I could make this kids day. Recently i've been trying to give away some of my shoes. Unfortunately in my community, alot of parents can't afford luxury items like expensive tennis shoes. Anyways, I saw this kid hooping at the park in some tore up kicks, so I ran home and grabbed these DS Adidas Ultralight 2s, and gave them to him. He said hes a 10, and the shoes are a 9.5, so I hope he can wear them

Im not trying to brag with this story, or trying to say how good of a person I am...only that it feels good to help out others, especially when we are blessed with so much
Wouldnt care even if you were bragging. I've always given away my shoes after I was "done with them". I always felt like someone else could do more with them than I could once I outgrew them or they "outlived their usefulness". I was never into keeping a collection even though I recognize how cool it is to have one, but I remember what it was like when I first came to America and my family had nothing so to speak so I just try to give to others when I can.

WhyHelloThere, please aware me on who that be in your avi.

Same goes for you Nawzlew

Sleeping Dogs is eating up so much of my time right now. Driving on the left side of the road is messing me up so bad

Last edited:

Wouldnt care even if you were bragging. I've always given away my shoes after I was "done with them". I always felt like someone else could do more with them than I could once I outgrew them or they "outlived their usefulness". I was never into keeping a collection even though I recognize how cool it is to have one, but I remember what it was like when I first came to America and my family had nothing so to speak so I just try to give to others when I can.
[rule]WhyHelloThere, please aware me on who that be in your avi.

Can you tell me more about you coming to America if you dont mind? If you do its all good

Can you tell me more about you coming to America if you dont mind? If you do its all good
Nah man its not really a problem. Nothing special really, I was born in Jamaica along with my twin brother, lived there until I graduated Kingdergarden then my parents decided to bring us to the states. Came up to NY stayed in Queens for about a month, then we moved to Newark, New Jersey. Couldnt afford living by ourselves cause my parents couldnt really find stable work at first so we moved to East Orange to this neighborhood that was deep in blood territory (didnt find this out till later cause I was like 6 and knew nothing about that) with my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandmother. 12 people in one apartment, wasnt a lot of space, rat infested, etc etc. 

My parents eventually started to find decent work, but they both had to work two jobs and my mom was going to school, so I didnt really see them all that often, only at night when they'd come wake us up to say goodbye and stuff. They hardly ever let us go outside and play cause of the gang stuff so I spent most of my time at school or in the house, and they all pooled together and got us kids a N64 and Playstation so we would have more fun inside. Couple years go by and we finally have enough money to leave, so we end up moving to this place called Maplewood NJ, but its still 9 of us living in the same house. Luckily we moved out though cause two weeks later a drive by happened on our old street and the place we lived got lit up. Craziest thing I ever saw.

My mom eventually got a job in Corporate America and moved up the ladder a lot so we were able to get our own place, fast forward 12 years and now here I am. I owe it all to my parents, I wasnt old enough to realize that we had it rough compared to others I thought thats how everyone lived. I remember times where I wanted X and they would tell me no cause the money wasnt there but go buy groceries instead and I would get upset
mean.gif
 and I imagine a lot of kids think like that.

[rule]

Nah man its not really a problem. Nothing special really, I was born in Jamaica along with my twin brother, lived there until I graduated Kingdergarden then my parents decided to bring us to the states. Came up to NY stayed in Queens for about a month, then we moved to Newark, New Jersey. Couldnt afford living by ourselves cause my parents couldnt really find stable work at first so we moved to East Orange to this neighborhood that was deep in blood territory (didnt find this out till later cause I was like 6 and knew nothing about that) with my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandmother. 12 people in one apartment, wasnt a lot of space, rat infested, etc etc. 

My parents eventually started to find decent work, but they both had to work two jobs and my mom was going to school, so I didnt really see them all that often, only at night when they'd come wake us up to say goodbye and stuff. They hardly ever let us go outside and play cause of the gang stuff so I spent most of my time at school or in the house, and they all pooled together and got us kids a N64 and Playstation so we would have more fun inside. Couple years go by and we finally have enough money to leave, so we end up moving to this place called Maplewood NJ, but its still 9 of us living in the same house. Luckily we moved out though cause two weeks later a drive by happened on our old street and the place we lived got lit up. Craziest thing I ever saw.

My mom eventually got a job in Corporate America and moved up the ladder a lot so we were able to get our own place, fast forward 12 years and now here I am. I owe it all to my parents, I wasnt old enough to realize that we had it rough compared to others I thought thats how everyone lived. I remember times where I wanted X and they would tell me no cause the money wasnt there but go buy groceries instead and I would get upset:smh:  and I imagine a lot of kids think like that.

Thats dope, appreciate it.

And yeah, I've been to East Orange plenty of times. Its sad how depressed it was (idk what its like now)

Back
Top Bottom