the thread about nothing...

Budden's girl is so fine. Say what you will about that man but he keeps a bad *****. It's not even fair.

:smh: At the drunk txts I sent out last night. I'm not even looking at my phone till tomorrow :smh: :smh:

mean.gif
At the drunk txts I sent out last night. I'm not even looking at my phone till tomorrow
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Dat feel... I know it bro

I avoid my phone , looking at my bank account, and facebook the day after I get super drunk

mean.gif
At the drunk txts I sent out last night. I'm not even looking at my phone till tomorrow
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I know that feel
mean.gif

Shout out to LEFTCOASTIN who's about to catch this *** whoopin' today
I avoid my phone , looking at my bank account, and facebook the day after I get super drunk
roll.gif
I dont check my account for days. I set my expectations so low so I feel like I'm winning when I check it

Last edited:
When I have a kid, regardless of gender, their middle name will be Nesta. Actually it might be their first, either way my kid is is going to have Nesta in there somewhere

Those The League videos with Rafi are hilarious, never knew that show existed, will check out.

also my drunk tweets and texts have been crazy last 2 nights
laugh.gif
. as a result of last night I broke my record of not throwing up for the last 2 years. disappointed in myself

The league is lulz cant wait for it to come back.

I didnt know that was Kaylin aka Young Ratchet aka Ratchet Knowles. Buddens the man. Always has been

Last edited:

Remy LaCroix
more pics from that set for the beast

:wow:

The league is lulz cant wait for it to come back.

I didnt know that was Kaylin aka Young Ratchet aka Ratchet Knowles. Buddens the man. Always has been

please dont call the mother of my children "young ratchet" or "ratchet knowles" ever again, k.
thanks.

is that brooke valentine? :nerd:
dat smile :wow:

Last edited:
I miss this ****. I low key been thinking for writing her a 4 Page letter, word to Aaliyah :smh:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMuvyjDwkJc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gKKgvYY47s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e7-ODnP6qgU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

pimp.gif

Thanks!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom