the thread about nothing...

Saw this and i couldnt stop laughing for some reason :lol:

lol I'm talking a situation in which you're supposed to be sad, but you're not

Its gonna hit you later when you least expect it.

When my grandma passed away, she was my world and i thought i was gonna cry my eyes out. The day she passed i was actually happy bc she wasnt in pain no more and shes free up there watching me. A week goes by and while taking a shower it really hit me that shes gone forever and i couldnt stop crying for hours.

So its normal to feel the way you feel just remember one way or nothing the sadness or tears will eventually come out. It was meant to happen

Messed around and sat reggie bush bout 10 minutes before the game and put in shonne Greene :smh:

lol I'm talking a situation in which you're supposed to be sad, but you're not

Ya when my great grandmother passed away when I first heard I didn't know how to react I didn't cry or get sad I was just kind of there.

Its gonna hit you later when you least expect it.

When my grandma passed away, she was my world and i thought i was gonna cry my eyes out. The day she passed i was actually happy bc she wasnt in pain no more and shes free up there watching me. A week goes by and while taking a shower it really hit me that shes gone forever and i couldnt stop crying for hours.

So its normal to feel the way you feel just remember one way or nothing the sadness or tears will eventually come out. It was meant to happen

True...just got the call that pops passed, don't really know how to feel.

Back
Top Bottom