the thread about nothing...

Fried calamari is :pimp:

Yep. Had some for the first time last month, won't hesitate to try it again.

The hams I saw on this chick today :smh::x . I couldn't even concentrate during my kickball game, I was out in centerfield daydreaming watchin shawty in them tights.

I have two exams tuesday and I really don't know what to study for one of them. My professor did a little review over what the questions are over but I'm still lost. It looks like I'm going to be studying for the next 48 hours

Can someone ID these kicks...?

I think theyre called the Air Chinstrap... No... Air Crumb Catcher...? Air Crust Collector...? Air RossDaBoss...? Air Chilly Cheeks...? Air Face Carpet...? Air Jawbristle...? Air Amish...? Air Kiss Killer...? Air Neck Warmer...? Air Young Santa...?

Oh wait... now I remember theyre just AM Tailwind 92s...

Last edited:
Why do I like this Future song "turn on the lights" ? .....its so stupid, but I cant deny I like it.

just a couple of great songs from the only album they made :smokin

]

Last edited:

i still low key want a pair of am90 boots, might could do the stealth or the zoom flight 95 colorway. its crazy how everything disappears now, you used to be able to find almost anything on ebay years after release. now its like everything is a limited colorway :smh:

Last edited:
i hate chinstrap beards. if you're gonna do the beard don't half *** it and forget the moustache. this goes for all facial hair styles. scott ian i'm looking at you.

Last edited:
Fried calamari is :pimp:

Yep. Had some for the first time last month, won't hesitate to try it again.

The hams yambs hambs I saw on this chick today :smh::x . I couldn't even concentrate during my kickball game, I was out in centerfield daydreaming watchin shawty in them tights.

fixed for solarius and rome

you must have seen that pic earlier coco

went back, you talmbout air young santa? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom