the thread about nothing...

How do you quote multiple post? I can not figure this **** out for the life of me. When ever I see a post that has 2 or 3 people quoting I hit 'multi' and 'quote' or 'reply' and it only brings up the last persons reply

:lol: @ the gifs.

Can anyone teach me how to multiquote? Not in terms of replying to A, B, C separately...But rather when B quotes A, and I want to quote A and B? :nerd:

Go to My Profile->Edit Accout Details->and uncheck Remove Nested Quotes in reply.

Last edited:
Can't sleep
mean.gif
I feel hot for some reason even though room temperature is cool.

Yeah, I'm dying soon.

that spoken reasons vid on wshh is the pure motivation...

Be blessed NT its a brand new week..I hope all yall & your families stay blessed man..

im bout to vibe to this schoolboy q song and call it a night

Yo I was just reading an article on yahoo about Iran being close to having a nuke and Israel wants us to do something about it and it made me think. Does anyone ever think about that day in the future when someone presses the button. Always something weird to think about but I feel its almost inevitable. One random day we're going to wake up like its any other day and its gonna be like 9/11 all over again, except someone just got nuked. It'll be way crazier though because who knows what the hell will happen afterwards.
I was just thinking about this the other day after reading about Japan and China's beef

that spoken reasons vid on wshh is the pure motivation...

Be blessed NT its a brand new week..I hope all yall & your families stay blessed man..

im bout to vibe to this schoolboy q song and call it a night

we all need to appreciate what we have instead of worry about what we dont have

:wow: raekwon's purple tape is being re-released. everything doesn't have to be limited edition, but i wouldn't mind owning the set.

Last edited:
How do you quote multiple post? I can not figure this **** out for the life of me. When ever I see a post that has 2 or 3 people quoting I hit 'multi' and 'quote' or 'reply' and it only brings up the last persons reply

Can anyone teach me how to multiquote? Not in terms of replying to A, B, C separately...But rather when B quotes A, and I want to quote A and B? :nerd:

Go to My Profile->Edit Accout Details->and uncheck Remove Nested Quotes in reply.
Thank you!

Thank you!

Checking in to see if i did it and looks like i did

from 93-95 masta ace might have put out the best collection of car related videos ever.

astro vans and dayton wires..........check
car show trophies and 40s being drank......check
benz kitted blazer and a source van cameo........check
mustang 5.0 and booming speaker shots...........check

!

salrite girl, keep talkin that trash
thats why my **** slipped out ya p***y
and poked you in the ***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom