the thread about nothing...

:smh: I can't believe I'm going to buy an Android tablet...
But that Nexus 7 16gb is calling my name... I want it so bad.

Did anyone ever see this?

Did this Britney Spears on Jack a-s-s 3D and her scene was cut from the movie but they pranked her good

Last edited:
Ok last video and im done for the night :lol:

But Cue the rock clapping gif :smokin

Bully gets punched by a Random Hero in the middle of the street after chasing a kid screaming "HELP!". The Random Hero asks the bully to "walk away like a man" after the beating. The bully tries to run after the original kid but the random hero steps in his path once again. The Bully then walks away. This video is not fake, if I did go through all the trouble of making it, I would have found two people that could actually fight.

Bully gets punched by a Random Hero in the middle of the street after chasing a kid screaming "HELP!". The Random Hero asks the bully to "walk away like a man" after the beating. The bully tries to run after the original kid but the random hero steps in his path once again. The Bully then walks away. This video is not fake, if I did go through all the trouble of making it, I would have found two people that could actually fight.

why the hell did he swing on him though?

i woulda pressed charges on that dumbass..

bully my ***.. if that frail *** kid can't defend himself then too bad.

they're damn near the same size..

weak *** generation.

Are we watching the same video?

The guy in the white t shirt was chasing someone, the guy he was chasing was yelling help and thats when you saw the other dude come in and start swinging at the white t shirt trying help him. Read the description above.

500x1000px-LL-742f8f9f_au6jsv.jpeg

This Derrick Rose logo is super clean!!

Are we watching the same video?

The guy in the white t shirt was chasing someone, the guy he was chasing was yelling help and thats when you saw the other dude come in and start swinging at the white t shirt trying help him. Read the description above.

did he have to assault him though?

i don't think that was necessary at all, he coulda stood in his way long enough

to let that little girl run away to safety.

what if buddy pulled a strap on his *** and shot him.. then claimed self-defense..

Last edited:
you sound stupid fam. you got a kid running for his life from an aggressor,

a good person actually steps up to the plate instead of whipping out their iphone or watching a beatdown and screaming

and you question his actions??

Back
Top Bottom