the thread about nothing...

77095710.jpg

:smile:
morningwood

Quick question. Im having a fight with my boy about this. If im posting up right and they,pass the ball in. I use,my lower back to create space between my defender and and im backing him down is that a foul?
I used to see shaq do it all the time and was never called his ******** been crying saying its a,foul.

Last edited:
Im saying like im on offense and hes the one on defense . Son stopped and said thats a,foul my ball im like FOH .

Last edited:
Yeah like that he says i hit him with my elbow ,which i don't think is a foul because my elbow is down and im just backing him down?
And basically imagine how shaq backed chris Dudley down minus dudleys elbow being there? He says since i hit him with my lower back (***) its a foul?

:smh: I can't believe I'm going to buy an Android tablet...
But that Nexus 7 16gb is calling my name... I want it so bad.

And how is that a bad thing...>D

It's bad because android is obviously inferior.
Only poor people use android because they cant afford apple products and are ok with settling for garbage.
He doesnt want to embarrass his friends and family by using a product of such poor quality around them.

Posted while syncing the nexus 7
--------

:smh::smh:

Up early doing some homework. Got one assignment left that I will do this evening while watching football. Today's agenda is church, homework, football, & relaxaton all in that order.

mean.gif
I can't believe I'm going to buy an Android tablet...
But that Nexus 7 16gb is calling my name... I want it so bad.
And how is that a bad thing...
grin.gif
It's bad because android is obviously inferior.
Only poor people use android because they cant afford apple products and are ok with settling for garbage.
He doesnt want to embarrass his friends and family by using a product of such poor quality around them.
Posted while syncing the nexus 7

mean.gif
mean.gif
Those brain memes. So on point.... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Quick question. Im having a fight with my boy about this. If im posting up right and they,pass the ball in. I use,my lower back to create space between my defender and and im backing him down is that a foul?
I used to see shaq do it all the time and was never called his ******** been crying saying its a,foul.[/quote

Y'all call offensive fouls in pick up games. That's lame.

I hate when i step in poo in my nice kicks even worse when you have to clean it. Have a great day NT :smokin

Funny short story from yesterday:

I ref youth basketball games at the YMCA on weekends. There are 6-7 year olds, 8-10, and 11-13. It was an 8-10 year old game, the Red team vs the Black team. With these kids you have t help them line up at the free throw line because they don't know the order yet. So the black team had too many people on one side. So I said "there are too many blacks on this side". And as I was saying it, I immediately realized what I was saying because the two kids on black were African-American kids. So they give me a quick stoneface and left the lane. Long awkward silent pause in the entire gym 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
In my opinion the key to being successful & getting the respect you want boils down to having a strict set of principles

Funny short story from yesterday:

I ref youth basketball games at the YMCA on weekends. There are 6-7 year olds, 8-10, and 11-13. It was an 8-10 year old game, the Red team vs the Black team. With these kids you have t help them line up at the free throw line because they don't know the order yet. So the black team had too many people on one side. So I said "there are too many blacks on this said". And as I was saying it, I immediately realized what I was saying because the two kids on black were African-American kids. So they give me a quick stoneface and leave the lane. HLong awkward silent pause in the entire gym :lol:
:rofl:

In my opinion the key to being successful & getting the respect you want boils down to having a strict set of principles

True. I really think the key to being successful is completely immersing yourself in whatever you're trying to accomplish. Almost everything I've read about highly successful people all followed this same pattern. Eat, sleep, live, and breathe whatever you're striving for an success will come along with it.

This shorty I've been talking to for a few days invited me on a "surprise" date to the comic book museum.

She might be a keeper bros

Back
Top Bottom