the thread about nothing...

I agree as well, practicing your craft over and over will only make it better...after a while I feel you should put your skills to test and see how you pan out against some of the current big dogs & if you fail you will know what it takes to get to their level

Last edited:
My biggest gripe with Android fans/owners is that they want to talk down to apple owners.

I have a iPhone, hey it works for me, i dont need all that **** you can do with your phone, i text / call / some web browsing, im good.

You guys want to be able to launch a rocket from your phone? knock yourself out :lol:

Halo 4 leaked :nerd:

I can't get with androids man, I really can't see how anyone can argue for them. My android experience was mad struggle. Force close this **** android >D

Oh god...please...I beg you please for the sake of my sanity dont talk about Android/Apple ****

Oh god...please...I beg you please for the sake of my sanity dont talk about Android/Apple ****
laugh.gif

*waits for futureMD to post long anti-android rant & da hatas to cosign*
------------------------
this is 17+?
tumblr_mbw2wkEum31qcjzz2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
my man really jumped from space though :pimp:

discovery channel is airing it.

Last edited:
I think I saw a Son Of Anarchy jacket that was on a 49ers jacket in this thread? Can someone post it I can remember how far back it was.

Thanks.

Bruised my thigh today in my men's flag football league. I play corner, ran into our safety going up for a pick.

Getting old stinks in terms of recovery time and soreness.

i took one of my closest friends ex's on a lunch date yesterday. we spent the whole day together and had a blast.
am i being a bad friend for not letting my homie bout it?
There is NO logical reason as to why you should have done what you did. No loyalty at all as a friend. No excuse. I don't care how long they were together and how long ago they broke up. There is NO reason you should have went on a lunch date with her. "As friends" yea sure.

Back
Top Bottom