the thread about nothing...

i took one of my closest friends ex's on a lunch date yesterday. we spent the whole day together and had a blast.
am i being a bad friend for not letting my homie bout it?
There is NO logical reason as to why you should have done what you did. No loyalty at all as a friend. No excuse. I don't care how long they were together and how long ago they broke up. There is NO reason you should have went on a lunch date with her. "As friends" yea sure.

Yeah, that's a no no

There is NO logical reason as to why you should have done what you did. No loyalty at all as a friend. No excuse. I don't care how long they were together and how long ago they broke up. There is NO reason you should have went on a lunch date with her. "As friends" yea sure.

interestingly, i told my homie bout it last night and hes cool with it. lol, he actually told me that i should date her.

*waits for futureMD to post long anti-android rant & da hatas to cosign*
------------------------
this is 17+?
tumblr_mbw2wkEum31qcjzz2o1_500.gif

How do you like your Nexus 7? I'm planning on copping the 16gb, but is it true that theres a 32gb dropping soon?

interestingly, i told my homie bout it last night and hes cool with it. lol, he actually told me that i should date her.
In the future, if you're truly interested in the girl, talk to your boy beforehand (prior to lunch date) to get his feelings on the matter. Being upfront initially is the best policy.

Dude might be utilizing the "Trojan Horse" strategy on you. Passing on damaged goods, knowing she's psycho or something. There's gotta be a catch. No one is that cool about their homie dating an ex, especially telling him in hindsight.

Means nothing. Most dudes will simply say they are fine with it just to save face. We don't want to seem emotional or attached, so we are more willing to say F'it and go along with you. You made a mistake as a friend no matter what he says. And I am sure deep down inside you know this.

i took one of my closest friends ex's on a lunch date yesterday. we spent the whole day together and had a blast.

I disagree. No one owns anyone. They're all grown, they can do whatever they want, see whoever they want, especially if they've broken up. No man should live his life around another man decisions.

I disagree. No one owns anyone. They're all grown, they can do whatever they want, see whoever they want, especially if they've broken up. No man should live his life around another man decisions.
Well you could still get your homie's feedback and still make your own personal decision regardless of his opinion or blessing.

So you're okay with a close friend dating one of your long-term exes?

Of course no one owns anybody but you can't dismiss the emotional complexities a situation like that could potentially create. I had some boys like that, he told my friend it was ok when he wasn't really ok, he still had feelings for her. They're not friends anymore and neither one dates the girl now. It just isn't worth it imo

Snake *** dudes on NT. I swear these "my friends ex" stories never cease to amaze me on here, then you have faux-philosphers that wanna over evaluate ****. Right is right and wrong is wrong and y'all some of the most disloyal people I've ever seen in my life with these stories.

Last edited:
TAN fam, I ain't never eat sushi before. It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and he's having a little dinner at a sushi spot. I love seafood so my friend thinks I'll like it. How does it taste though? I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif
Update: Had it last night, loved it. I'm usually bad with all you can eat dinners and get full quickly, but I made sure I tried everything yesterday. It was quite a lot of us there so we divided the table into two, and each side made their own huge orders. Luckily for me, I was with the sushi enthusiasts who damn near ordered everything on the menu. Think the waitress might have been a bit annoyed cause we wouldn't even finish what's on the table and someone would order more
laugh.gif
Tempura ice cream for dessert was amazing too.

TAN fam, I ain't never eat sushi before. It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and he's having a little dinner at a sushi spot. I love seafood so my friend thinks I'll like it. How does it taste though? I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif
Update: Had it last night, loved it. I'm usually bad with all you can eat dinners and get full quickly, but I made sure I tried everything yesterday. It was quite a lot of us there so we divided the table into two, and each side made their own huge orders. Luckily for me, I was with the sushi enthusiasts who damn near ordered everything on the menu. Think the waitress might have been a bit annoyed cause we wouldn't even finish what's on the table and someone would order more
laugh.gif
Tempura ice cream for dessert was amazing too.
What you have?

Unagi is my ****
smokin.gif

Thats what hes supposed to say so he doesnt look like a bad friend and person. You're supposed to not do it.

Update: Had it last night, loved it. I'm usually bad with all you can eat dinners and get full quickly, but I made sure I tried everything yesterday. It was quite a lot of us there so we divided the table into two, and each side made their own huge orders. Luckily for me, I was with the sushi enthusiasts who damn near ordered everything on the menu. Think the waitress might have been a bit annoyed cause we wouldn't even finish what's on the table and someone would order more :lol: Tempura ice cream for dessert was amazing too.
My local all-you-can-eat sushi spot charges for excessive waste of food by plate ordered. I've seen it done at other buffet formats as well to curb over-plating.

What you have?

Unagi is my ****
smokin.gif
Bruh, everything. I just let the experienced heads do the ordering and I ate everything that came on the table. Not too sure on the names tho. I loved it for a first timer and will definitely have it again soon.

There was another black guy there who had never had sushi before too, he didn't like it
laugh.gif

My local all-you-can-eat sushi spot charges for excessive waste of food by plate ordered. I've seen it done at other buffet formats as well to curb over-plating.
Yeah, I heard about that. Makes sense to minimize losses for the restaurants. But, we did finish everything on the table by the time the night was over tho except maybe for a few soup bowls.

I know I gave my feedback earlier on the ex situation but why would you even hang with your homie's ex? If she was a mutual friend before she got into a relationship with your homie then I understand but you only knew her thru your homie then thats foul. Its a dumb move in your part and I will never fully understand why people will do that to their own homie, seeing a close friend's ex is a "just don't do it" kind of thing. Theres nothing to think about.

Here too. 1$ per sushi left.

But we never leave any anyway.

*waits for futureMD to post long anti-android rant & da hatas to cosign*

How do you like your Nexus 7? I'm planning on copping the 16gb, but is it true that theres a 32gb dropping soon?

Supposedly they'll be coming out with a 32GB nexus 7, i'd assume right after the rumored ipad mini unveiling on the 23rd.

I decided to get the 8GB nexus 7 because i've never been to fond of tablets and didnt feel like wasting another $50 bucks on 8 more bigs of storage, especially since 16gb's is more like 13.x gbs of actual usable storage so i bought a stickmount which allows me to use my tiny 16gb usb stick for storage (still deciding whether to get a 32 or 64gb usb stick for it)

The nexus 7 is the best android device that i've ever used. Stock 4.1 + the Tegra 3 is beautiful and with right rom/kernal it screams.
Even with stock android i was able to do everything that i wanted with the tablet (watch videos, browse the web, play games) without any force closing, lag, or the usual stuff people complain about with android devices. Other roms, such as paranoidandroid which i am currently using just make the experience even better. Best mobile device i've ever purchased.

Last edited:
Anyone know how a way to get money from paypal with no bank account? I'm not entering my banking info on there anymore. :nerd:

Anyone know how a way to get money from paypal with no bank account? I'm not entering my banking info on there anymore. :nerd:

You can request a check by selecting "Withdraw" and then "Request a Check". Are you worried about entering your banking info on paypal only or just in general?

Last edited:
LOL @ Using the "no one owns anyone" logic. Aight dude. I don't even know how to such a unloyal comment.

Iwould not want any of my close friends to date a ex that I had a serious thing with.

Simple as that. I won't do it to them by logic.

It's really a no-no for me.

Back
Top Bottom