the thread about nothing...

You can request a check by selecting "Withdraw" and then "Request a Check". Are you worried about entering your banking info on paypal only or just in general?

Just in general. I've done it before but I'm trying to get off the grid almost completely. Had no idea paypal would send a check, thanks for the info.

I has confusion. Trying to expunge this charge and I have to get a certified copy of the final disposition from the State Attorney. I have no idea whether I can request that copy from the branch closest to me or if I'll have to drive to main office for it :x

That active Dippin' Chicken box with Blackened Ranch is bomb at Popeye's. Guilty pleasure to the max. With biscuit and cajun fries.

Sounds crazy, but.....

I saw the woman of my dreams last night at a Hootters when I was watching the Anderson Silva fight with my dad.....

She was the bartender. So effortlessly beautiful and not like the slutty butterfaces that were walking around.

I did nothing. I regret it now. I will probably never see her again if I go back. But, I swear she's the one. 
tired.gif

Feelsbadman

Sounds crazy, but.....

I saw the woman of my dreams last night at a Hootters when I was watching the Anderson Silva fight with my dad.....
She was the bartender. So effortlessly beautiful and not like the slutty butterfaces that were walking around.

I did nothing. I regret it now. I will probably never see her again if I go back. But, I swear she's the one. |I
Feelsbadman
And what makes her different from the rest of those halfway strippers that work there?

Sounds crazy, but.....

I did nothing. I regret it now. I will probably never see her again if I go back. But, I swear she's the one. |I
Feelsbadman
And what makes her different from the rest of those halfway strippers that work there?

this?

Back
Top Bottom