the thread about nothing...

That nicki pic is very disturbing. Is it ps or is it really real life?
Looks like she's 13 or 14 in that pic. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

If she's 26 now, then she was 20

It's probably her head and arm on a PS, I doubt she had that tattoo for six years

And if it really is her . . .

Would still smash that silicon to pieces in 2012, no dambs given

Last edited:
obvious Photoshop is obvious

^ Tell the whole story. She just didn't show up?
Basically. Everything was cool, then I asked her out last week and she said yeah, then started to notice the cold shoulder. No response to text, no pick ups on phone calls, come Saturday I finally get in contact with her to confirm stuff, she says she'll hit me later that night, she never does. I wasnt going to hit her up to see what happened cause once a certain amount of time elapsed I got the message. 

A subtweet about how she doesnt like thirsty dudes also goes out which is a shot at me. The real issue is that I wasnt trying to go about this like she was some random girl, I saw true relationship potential hence why I wanted to go about this maturely and directly.

That doesnt even look like Nicki Minaj to me, AT ALL. There isnt any hint of her in that photo facial wise that makes me believe that the girl in that photo would grow up to look like what Nicki looks like now

Last edited:
That nicki pic is very disturbing. Is it ps or is it really real life?

Looks like she's 13 or 14 in that pic. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

2006​

If she's 26 now, then she was 20​

It's probably her head and arm on a PS, I doubt she had that tattoo for six years​

And if it really is her . . .​

Would still smash that silicon to pieces in 2012, no dambs given​

ah...didn't see that. If the date's right, it must be a photoshop. They photoshop her eyebrows out too?

That guy jumping from space :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

the balls on this guy

Last edited:
did he have to assault him though?
i don't think that was necessary at all, he coulda stood in his way long enough
to let that little girl run away to safety.
what if buddy pulled a strap on his *** and shot him.. then claimed self-defense..
i was thinking the same thing. he wasn't bothering the dude who "attacked" him.
dude could've got popped. none of us know why dude was being chased. could've owed some money, disrespected, etc.
i hate when people watch stuff online and think they know the entire situation. :lol:

Basically. Everything was cool, then I asked her out last week and she said yeah, then started to notice the cold shoulder. No response to text, no pick ups on phone calls, come Saturday I finally get in contact with her to confirm stuff, she says she'll hit me later that night, she never does. I wasnt going to hit her up to see what happened cause once a certain amount of time elapsed I got the message. 

A subtweet about how she doesnt like thirsty dudes also goes out which is a shot at me. The real issue is that I wasnt trying to go about this like she was some random girl, I saw true relationship potential hence why I wanted to go about this maturely and directly.

Sounds like she isn't looking for a relationship.

Last edited:
@Antidope remember what I told you in the TAY. All these women are now programmed to think any type of nice gesture towards them is thirst. But you just wanted a nice casual date because in your eyes she had relationship potential. DEAD HER

Edit:
Damn, so what did you do that made her call you thirsty? Be honest. :nerd:

^this

Last edited:
Damn, so what did you do that made her call you thirsty? Be honest. 
nerd.gif
@Antidope remember what I told you in the TAY. All these women are now programmed to think any type of nice gesture towards them is thirst. But you just wanted a nice casual date because in your eyes she had relationship potential. DEAD HER

Edit:
nerd.gif
^this
nerd.gif
Yeah, you must have done something like texted her a hundred times or called her a hundred times
Thats the thing, I did nothing that would have made me come off that way. I called twice both of which were 3 days apart and in between those days I sent a "whats up" text all of which got no replies. Just went back and looked I texted twice ONCE, that was it. The only day that I made contact with her twice was yesterday and thats cause I wanted to know if we were still on. If thats thirst then fine I'll take that, but I'm wary enough of being labeled that where I try to make sure I dont cross that line.

At most all I did was miss some hints that she wanted no parts of me, stories that I took at face value (I didnt get a call from you, my phones messed up, etc etc) cause who still tells these kinds of lies? Inbetween this entire week of "my thirst" she could have easily deaded me.

Sounds like she isn't looking for a relationship.
Maybe but she had no idea that I was looking for one, I dont think saying "I'm going to see x movie, want to come with me and get something to eat" gives off that vibe. It would have been given off had the date actually happened cause I had some elaborate stuff planned but yeah... The lack of response is whats really bothering me, like you couldnt say "No I dont want to go?" 

Last edited:
Going to start a new big painting.
Should i go Marvel, [Spiderman or the Hulk] or should I do something Dragonball Z [Goku, Vegeta, or Gohan]

Going to start a new big painting.
Should i go Marvel, [Spiderman or the Hulk] or should I do something Dragonball Z [Goku, Vegeta, or Gohan]

if I had a choice, which I dont. I would say X-Men.

Otherwise, I would say Spider-man. Do you sell your art, or have pics of it?

While I'm a fan of the new thicker Christina Aguilera, her face is starting to scare me, word to Miss Piggy.

@Antidope that was very rude of her though. She could have gone on the date and let you know the deal instead of giving you the cold shoulder. That hurts a man's ego no matter how 'tough' he is. I know that feel. But that's how the game goes. How old are you man, you should have got the signs she was giving you from the get go.

@prophecy im in southern ohio she's a white girl from kentucky and Im a black guy lol bad combo...and I already was framed once for a crime down here that I didn't commit(not anything sexual)..luckily charges weren't pressed..crazy thing is I see the guy almost every weekend that did it..
@champ she doesnt turn 18 till next may..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom