the thread about nothing...

Honestly, I couldn't do anything with a 16 or 17 year old. Not even sure about 18. Too young and immature. Not to mention I'd feel like a creep. *shrug

Last edited:
Some states, such as Florida, have close age exemptions. 23 can have sex with 16 there. If that makes you feel creepy, then imagine you're 16 and you can get with a 23 year old.

Last edited:
Thinking Bout starting to produce music and i have no prior music experience. Tired of working 9-5 and you never know. Investing in a Mac/equipment is a big investment though.

Thinking Bout starting to produce music and i have no prior music experience. Tired of working 9-5 and you never know. Investing in a Mac/equipment is a big investment though.

i would start out with a cheap beat machine/keyboard/program. it may not have all the features/sounds you want but it will give you an idea of what you are working with skills/creativity wise. fruityloops is the program to start w/ imo, zoom's beat machines or a roland sp303. a keyboard w/ sample/sequencing capabilities if you want to spend a little more bread. let me tell you trying to start from scratch w/o a mentor is a real b.

Last edited:
I has confusion. Trying to expunge this charge and I have to get a certified copy of the final disposition from the State Attorney. I have no idea whether I can request that copy from the branch closest to me or if I'll have to drive to main office for it
sick.gif
You have to go to the courthouse in the county where the charges were up held to get copy's certified, gone be about 7 dollar's.

Has anyone had to deal with thier dog escaping from thier yard and biting another neighbors dog that got out? I'm dealing with that right now and the owner is trying to lie that they were walking thier dog but yet had no leash. Trying to sucker me into a $1400 bill smh :smh:

Has anyone had to deal with thier dog escaping from thier yard and biting another neighbors dog that got out? I'm dealing with that right now and the owner is trying to lie that they were walking thier dog but yet had no leash. Trying to sucker me into a $1400 bill smh :smh:

wait what?

how did your dog bite their dog>

Somebody please make a gif or Aaron Rodgers' "ssshhh" in the post game interview.

SB Nation will prob have it up in the morning :lol:

Dodge does a hell of job on their marketing of the Dart, makes me want to test drive one :lol:

Do it bruh. No regrets
laugh.gif

Lol at just quitting your job and downloading FL Studio thinking you're gonna be Kanye by the end of the year

You're working a 9-5 so I'm assuming you're in your mid 20s

The time to experiment with music was in high school

But hey, quit your job ***** it's your life ***** do whatever the **** ya wanna do

Last edited:

:lol:

Lol at just quitting your job and downloading FL Studio thinking you're gonna be Kanye by the end of the year​

You're working a 9-5 so I'm assuming you're in your mid 20s​

The time to experiment with music was in high school​

But hey, quit your job ***** it's your life ***** do whatever the **** ya wanna do​

Uhhhh never said anything about quitting my job??? Lol don't jump to conclusions, take what is written as it is I don't have hidden messages.

how yall feel about denim on denim :nerd: got a light blue polo jean shirt with some grey jeans i thought it was pretty :pimp: but my man said i looked canadian

Back
Top Bottom