the thread about nothing...

how yall feel about denim on denim :nerd: got a light blue polo jean shirt with some grey jeans i thought it was pretty :pimp: but my man said i looked canadian

??????

for me its a no-no, but i have seen some folks pull it off. usually w/ a light denim shirt and dark/black jeans.

Last edited:
how yall feel about denim on denim :nerd: got a light blue polo jean shirt with some grey jeans i thought it was pretty :pimp: but my man said i looked canadian

As long as the denim isn't an exact match you're good in my book.
:smokin

??????

for me its a no-no, but i have seen some folks pull it off. usually w/ a light denim shirt and dark/black jeans.
:lol: that is 100 percent not what im looking to look like

some dude posted a clean fit in the dressing better thread.

Light denim top

Dark denim jeans

and some grey suede lunar grands with the yellow sole

it was :pimp: :pimp:

some dude posted a clean fit in the dressing better thread.

Light denim top

Dark denim jeans

and some grey suede lunar grands with the yellow sole

it was :pimp: :pimp:
basically i did light shirt, dark grey levis and the copper foams,felt like i was future

As long as the denim isn't the exact color you're good

light blue and grey is a good look

watching new episodes of family guy, havent seen it in months but im actually laughing out loud

Has anyone had to deal with thier dog escaping from thier yard and biting another neighbors dog that got out? I'm dealing with that right now and the owner is trying to lie that they were walking thier dog but yet had no leash. Trying to sucker me into a $1400 bill smh :smh:

wait what?

how did your dog bite their dog>

My dogs broke a plank from our wood fence and squeezed through

and they are saying they were walking their dog and he got bit? i dont get it :lol:

whats the point in lying about that?

Ive been warned twice because NT wouldnt edit out ****

it isnt my fault, i didnt disobey the rules and try and go around it :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom