body took a lotta ink

lungs smoke a lotta stink

bladder piss a lotta pink cuz dat lean i like to drink
My face got a lot of tats.

My grill got a lot of gold

My mouth talk a lot of ****.

My d*ck **** a lot of ****! 

GUCCI!

woke the whole neighborhood yesterday at like 8 bumping thaty while goin a a L run before football :lol:

Last edited:
ughhhhhh $%^&8 you carver.... got tossed this week in fantasy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
:
pimp.gif

Good game fam good game 
laugh.gif

:lol:

Lol at just quitting your job and downloading FL Studio thinking you're gonna be Kanye by the end of the year​

You're working a 9-5 so I'm assuming you're in your mid 20s​

The time to experiment with music was in high school​

But hey, quit your job ***** it's your life ***** do whatever the **** ya wanna do​

Uhhhh never said anything about quitting my job??? Lol don't jump to conclusions, take what is written as it is I don't have hidden messages.

just go for it. w/ music you never know. started putting out mixtapes May 2011...currently penning some tracks for Atlantic. if you're good anything can happen bruh.
so the key is just get good. :lol:
good luck

I need a new phone, I just don't know what phone to get. Kinda want an iphone 5, but id only be getting it becuase its an iphone. I dunno about the Galaxy. Everyone I know that has a Galazy, only has it becuase its NOT an iphone. I just want somehthing that will last. Got a (cheap) LG Android now and its starting to f up on me more. Don't want a blackberry. Had one before, appearently the one I like is the one everyone hates.

I dunno man, I'm really leaning toward team iphone....

I need a new phone, I just don't know what phone to get. Kinda want an iphone 5, but id only be getting it becuase its an iphone. I dunno about the Galaxy. Everyone I know that has a Galazy, only has it becuase its NOT an iphone. I just want somehthing that will last. Got a (cheap) LG Android now and its starting to f up on me more. Don't want a blackberry. Had one before, appearently the one I like is the one everyone hates.

I dunno man, I'm really leaning toward team iphone....

Idk what service you have, but I have the Samsung Photon, previously had an Evo, and it does everything that my Evo did, and everything that any other phone does, iPhone, Galaxy ect, but without all the BS. and I think its slightly cheaper too

Doing nothing at work on a Monday FTL. I'm about to go do my laundry on my lunch break. F this.

]

:lol:

Lol at just quitting your job and downloading FL Studio thinking you're gonna be Kanye by the end of the year​

You're working a 9-5 so I'm assuming you're in your mid 20s​

The time to experiment with music was in high school​

But hey, quit your job ***** it's your life ***** do whatever the **** ya wanna do​

Great motivation right here. Thank you.

Last edited:
My condolences to MMG and the Houston Texans
For what? I am glad Texans fans are eating their words. Every year there is a team that is doing good and a month in people act like they got the Lombardi wrapped up. When in reality 4-0 is only a quarter of the season and nothing to gauge off of. Not to mention they played the Jags, Broncos, Dolphins and the Titans in the first 4 games and almost lost to the jets in game 5. 

Like the fact that there's nothing but chocolate women in the diced pineapples video :smokin

Nah I'm done, no clue why it was brought up in here.

Anyways.

dinosaurs_BP+Richfield.jpg

=

2012-7-24-sherman_hemsley-533x399.jpg

:wow: mind blown

Questions just came in :pimp:

Was about to go back to bed too when I heard the knock on the door :lol:

Finally, a pair of shoes that doesn't come in VNDS.

Back
Top Bottom