the thread about nothing...

serious question. is a threeway worth going to church 4 times in a row? not sure if i should do it or not. (the church part not the threeway part)

Are you really asking if having a threesome is worth sitting in a room for a couple of hours(you don't have to listen to ****!)???

i hate religion..... i hate being exposed to it. dunno if il troll there or not.

But if you're like me, you love poon. Loves conquers all, bro. You better smoke one and use that time for meditation.

After you do the deed, please let them know how wayyyyy off base they was for using a "sin" to draw you into to religion. :lol: They're pretty much letting you know its full of hypocrites from the jump.

whats the best way to get the most money selling about 5 pairs of foamposites? ebay or the buy sell lounge here

I think ima just the overalls and return them :lol: from like JC penny or something :lol:

Are you really asking if having a threesome is worth sitting in a room for a couple of hours(you don't have to listen to ****!)???

i hate religion..... i hate being exposed to it. dunno if il troll there or not.

BRUH

them asking you to go to church before they get down with a 3-way is a clear indication of the kind of yambs you are about to slide into ..... call them over sat night LATE & see what they say

I love BMW but my goodness, BMW stans and homers are some of THEE worst

Ninjahood and his love of the V-8 is just as bad, god knows if he has a license , had ever drove one and it still makes no sense :lol: speeding from red light to red light in NyC with 16 MPG :lol:

But if you're like me, you love poon. Loves conquers all, bro. You better smoke one and use that time for meditation.
After you do the deed, please let them know how wayyyyy off base they was for using a "sin" to draw you into to religion. :lol: They're pretty much letting you know its full of hypocrites from the jump.

its not really them. its my girl proposing this to me lol. i gotta pick the girl i like and i got a decent list to choose from and she will persuade her or w.e. shes a hardcore christian but threw that aside for me. my soulless asian self is clashing with her beliefs lol

Why are emoticons coming up as "eek.gif, nerd.gif"?
People really typing this out or is my cpu acting up?

I'm using Mozilla if it matters....

Last edited:
serious question. is a threeway worth going to church 4 times in a row? not sure if i should do it or not. (the church part not the threeway part)
what kind of question is this? a girl said she'd do it if you went to church for a month? she's a child, bruh.

its not really them. its my girl proposing this to me lol. i gotta pick the girl i like and i got a decent list to choose from and she will persuade her or w.e. shes a hardcore christian but threw that aside for me. my soulless asian self is clashing with her beliefs lol
Damn yo. Is that you two in your avy? She's kinda :pimp: fam.

Wait your girl said this? uh oh....

Next thing you know she's gonna want a threesome with 2 guys ( prob Tyrone ) or if she hasn't already a gang bang / train.

Don't do it bruh.

Back
Top Bottom