the thread about nothing...

Jumpman you should've went with your roommate selling iphones just to get out the house but that weekend doesn't sound to bad to me at all, then again I am a homebody

Why are emoticons coming up as "eek.gif, nerd.gif"?
People really typing this out or is my cpu acting up?

I'm using Mozilla if it matters....

try clearing your cache in firefox
if it still doesnt work, huddler just doesnt like you

lulz @ people thinking that ps was real nicki
tumblr_ma91nuQVr51qcwgrvo1_500.gif

r.i.p rap nicki

---------

tumblr_lxdt2n5sXi1qjqdx1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhy67zA5Ge1qhq1woo1_500.jpg

they need to make that comeback :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
its not really them. its my girl proposing this to me lol. i gotta pick the girl i like and i got a decent list to choose from and she will persuade her or w.e. shes a hardcore christian but threw that aside for me. my soulless asian self is clashing with her beliefs lol rubbing off

I'm having trouble wraping my head around this ultimatum. It almost seems like shes just pulling your card. She doesn't really want to do it, but wants to seem cool, so she going to make you do something she knows(aka thinks) you wont do. That way if it doesn't happen, its your fault. With that being said, I still say do it. YOLO.

Unless she wants you to pick the girls from chruch, which makes all the sense.

Can somebody recommend a good movie to watch on Netflix, got papajohns on the way and need something good to watch

Chloë Grace Moretz, hit girl in "Kick ***", is playing Carrie in the remake of the horror film "Carrie"

Interesting..

I know some people probably already saw these on twitter, but I really hate unnecessary PSing :smh:

proxy2MYA.jpg

proxy.jpg

592739450KEYS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom