the thread about nothing...

Just saw that Worldstar video of a guy getting his *** beat by a bunch of extra feminine gay dudes in a Waffle House.

No way to live down that shame.

I swear to god I'd just off myself.

Just saw that Worldstar video of a guy getting his *** beat by a bunch of extra feminine gay dudes in a Waffle House.

No way to live down that shame.

I swear to god I'd just off myself.

I've seen several fights between gay dudes, and straight dudes who were trying to punk them. Every single time, the straight dude caught the fade. Gay dudes are used to people coming at their neck, and having to defend themselves I guess.

Raised in Atlanta, so I've seen my share of that scenario.

Remember on dude got Cro Cop'd by a ****** in stilettos at Lenox mall.

I mean. At the end of the day... Gay or not. These are still men.

It's just the femininity of certain people that throws me off fighting wise.

But never judge a book by it's cover. I guess.

Last edited:
I've been ignorant as hell all day for no reason...I texted this girl she didnt reply quickly so I held a convo with myself on her phone for about 10 minutes lol..then everytime she replied with a huh or what?..I replied Flocka? ..this went on for. About
20 minutes lol..I wouldnt be surprised if I. End up. On twitter tonite for "the thirst"

bruh. what
roll.gif
The ****, Tr1ll?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone have that gif of your big burley dude with the beard laughing and then it pans up?

Anyone have that gif of your big burley dude with the beard laughing and then it pans up?
http://www.abload.de/img/11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

My laptop wont let me upload it.
I mean. At the end of the day... Gay or not. These are still men.

It's just the femininity of certain people that throws me off fighting wise.

But never judge a book by it's cover. I guess.
Think about the last time you smashed, think about all the strength you had to use, now make that chick another dude.

There you go...
What??????

Last edited:
Reactions: mmg
Random: I often like comments on my status/photo just because I don't know how to respond to them :lol:

adding on to the topic of Facebook i recently just deactivated mine bc i decided i don't care what other people do and i don't want people knowing my business

adding on to the topic of Facebook i recently just deactivated mine bc i decided i don't care what other people do and i don't want people knowing my business

This.

The only reason why i am still on Facebook is :

1- Buying/Selling/Trading sneaker group
2- Inbox and closed group I am in.

Random: I often like comments on my status/photo just because I don't know how to respond to them :lol:

Props. The less crap we're exposed to, the better. Unfortunately, I need to reach some folks for class HW, projects, and etc.

One of the oldest living lady in Japan said she's able to live this long because she minds her own business :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom