the thread about nothing...

We talking about hard consequences like real life, or Mafia "untouchable" 2-5 years "We can't really prove it" consequences?

Real life. You kill someone (anybody and anyway you want to) then you get your money (insert lowest amount your would take)

After that, you can get caught or not and pass certain amount of time in jail.

Beard gang checking in :pimp:

I grow mines with ease :pimp:

lol all this prison rape stuff remind me of the episode of boondocks
@shox and ace..im joining the club soon for when I go back to my job moving furniture over christmas break

i hate the early stages of a growing a beard

Been growing mine for about 3 weeks. Can't wait to touch it up tomorrow.

f the whole lot of ya. moustache and chin gang checking in.

75 thousand sounds aite...i could deal knowing i killed a man..worth the money

Last edited:
We talking about hard consequences like real life, or Mafia "untouchable" 2-5 years "We can't really prove it" consequences?

Real life. You kill someone (anybody and anyway you want to) then you get your money (insert lowest amount your would take)

After that, you can get caught or not and pass certain amount of time in jail.
Well damb, 100 thou, put 20 of it on my books and for protection and I'm cool.

at the very least i would need 2.5 mill. 100k for each year i would potentially be facing. pralli would need more to convince me. "innocent" or not makes no diff, no kids tho.

Last edited:
alright, what in the hell is going on here? im confused. don't think ive ever seen P look so happy and the gear?

No amount of money could make me kill an innocent person. Now, if we're talking about some serial rapist/killer or someone of that sort, it might be a different story.

Does anybody have that picture with some little girl talking about dating and finding a bf? I think it was combined with the I don't want to live on this planet anymore meme. That had me cracking up but I can't find it :nerd:

Damn, I love cars. They're just so damn interesting, from the powertrain to the exterior design. I could talk about engines for days. 

No amount of money could make me kill an innocent person. Now, if we're talking about some serial rapist/killer or someone of that sort, it might be a different story.

IT MIGHT?

:lol: you know, if he's cool to have a beer with I'd probably let it slide. *IT WOULD

thats what im saying, how/what makes a person "innocent". im sure even mother theresa did some grimey things in her life and even jeffrey dahmer had some good in him.

IT MIGHT?

:lol: you know, if he's cool to have a beer with I'd probably let it slide. *IT WOULD

thats what im saying, how/what makes a person "innocent". im sure even mother theresa did some grimey things in her life and even jeffrey dahmer had some good in him.

I see what you're saying, noone is truly innocent. Everybody's done wrong, but there's a clear cut difference between mother theresa and a serial killer. I'm not going to kill someone off the street when they're more or less a good person, but if some guy's running around forcing his jimmy...that's a different story.

Back
Top Bottom