the thread about nothing...

rip to my air max deluxes

RIP... Those are my favorite Air-Max of all time.

What colorway ?

Damn... lost the grasshoppers... Such a :nthat: colorway

Ive been trying to hunt down the grey/red joints for years ever since the airbags blew in mine.

Who the hell is Seven Bundy ?

Kid just pops up in random episodes of Married With Children with no explanation o0

Found the answer to my own question :rofl:

Peggy's cousins (played by Bobcat Goldthwait and Linda Blair) drop off their son and leave him behind for the Bundys to take care of. He appeared on the seventh season of Married with Children in a handful of episodes, then disappeared without any explanation other than a quick mention by the D'Arcys that he showed up in their house and won't leave. They claim they want to rename him, and possibly begin taking care of him, but that's the last time he is referred to. He was an extremely unpopular character with the fans. However, in season eight, in the episode "Kelly Knows Something," Kelly is studying for a trivia show. As she learns new information, you visually see her forgetting other things. One thing that "pops out of her head" is an image of Seven. There is a scene where a carton of milk is held up at the Bundy's breakfast table and a picture of Seven is shown on the carton under the heading "Missing" but the Bundys don't seem to notice, or care.

I think I may have just gotten got for a pair of fakes on Ebay :x :smh:

I was too thirsty for those kicks man

Bruh...
Just got here. Sitting here bored outta my mind in my office. Yesterday was the same.
About to hop outside and catch a smoke or two.
Same here, except the smoking part. We got a smoke free campus at my office.Thank goodness I have a ton of episodes of the office on my phone, that'll keep me busy during down timeGood morning TAN!

:lol: at people saying maybe this and maybe that.

I'd put 10 Millie on the table infront of you as your doing anything, IDC what you say :lol:

at people saying maybe this and maybe that.

I'd put 10 Millie on the table infront of you as your doing anything, IDC what you say

Kinfolk, 10 mill? No Tax? No wordly consequence?

All morals and princibles are thrown out of the window. Only children are safe.

Imma need 4 upfront, doe. I aint murkin **** till the money in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom