the thread about nothing...

biggiesandbox.jpg
:smokin

walked into the bathroom at work after they just finished cleaning it and I was the first one to lay a hot brown log in the fresh stall.......

Feelsgoooooodman

There's this hospital across the street from where I work , sometimes ill stop in for the cafeteria food :pimp: ( just smashed a Philly chicken wrap :pimp: ) the chick at the register thinks I work at the hospital and gives me that 40% off :pimp: :pimp: does this mean I look like a doctor ? :pimp:

There's this hospital across the street from where I work , sometimes ill stop in for the cafeteria food :pimp: ( just smashed a Philly chicken wrap :pimp: ) the chick at the register thinks I work at the hospital and gives me that 40% off :pimp: :pimp: does this mean I look like a doctor ? :pimp:

or maybe you look like a janitor? lol

either way, soak up that discount my dude. I've been out of the military for while, got a full *** beard, but still use my military ID for discounts on errthang

either way, soak up that discount my dude. I've been out of the military for while, got a full *** beard, but still use my military ID for discounts on errthang

:rofl: that response was foul

I tried to get back in to sneakers, but I feel like I'm just too old now and prefer a nice simple sneaker for daily casual wear.

Think about the last time you smashed, think about all the strength you had to use, now make that chick another dude.
There you go...
the hell does this mean? you telling people to think about having sex with a dude. who hell repped this?

:rofl: that response was foul

He's right though, 2nd thought that popped into my head :lol: Spanish FTW :pimp: and FTL :lol: :smh:

I be in slacks in and polo though :pimp: Dr. MMG :pimp: ima get a lab coat :pimp:

does anybody have that link for the free glasses? it was posted probably a week or two ago. i tried looking for it on the search engine but no luck :frown: help would be appreciated. thanks NT fam

Back
Top Bottom