the thread about nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Think about the last time you smashed, think about all the strength you had to use, now make that chick another dude.
There you go...
the hell does this mean? you telling people to think about having sex with a dude. who hell repped this?

:lol:

Dudes were acting like they didn't know gay dudes are strongs hell. You gotta be to get man yambs, bro. Word to Adebisi. Think about how you flip and move your girl around(at least I be doing that). Now think about doing all that with another grown man.

Or you probably don't want to think about it because its going to turn you gay, right?

Cool out, ****** is just talkin...

this man said man yambs..

laugh.gif

sick.gif

I think I finally side with Ninja this thread needs to be shut down
Not really but what the hell is going on in here ?

roll.gif

Anybody ever take meds for anxiety? Pros and cons?

yeah taken them, take a xanax when i used to get panic attacks when i was put into new life situations and felt overwhelmed. xanax cooled me down and i felt fine but made me real sleepy, i used to sleep for like hours.

DON'T DRINK ON THEM THOUGH nothing good happens out of it.

Last edited:
Anybody ever take meds for anxiety? Pros and cons?

cons: you will literally not give a **** about anything. zombie status in high doses. went to my great grandmas funeral, was completely emotionless the whole time :smh: withdrawal is SERIOUS, do not take meds every day if you don't need them. I felt sleepy all the time, overslept a lot. depression intensified by about 5x for me. was at a very, very suicidal point after medication started.

pros: was very focused at times. not giving a **** is also kind of a pro, my confidence and self worth would skyrocket but at other times it would be the complete opposite.. little things no longer bothered me, I would brush everything off. slept like a baby.

Back
Top Bottom