the thread about nothing...

Just did 3 different tests online and might be Asperger, I would appreciate to be called Elon now, regards :lol:

" The international classifications agree on the following main characteristics:

difficulties in social relationships and interactions: making friends, understanding unspoken rules of social conduct and social conventions, attributing thoughts to others or visualizing an emotional state
difficulty recognizing and dealing with emotions
peculiarities in verbal and non-verbal communication: tone of voice, precious language, difficulty understanding metaphors, figurative meaning, irony, poor eye contact, difficulty in conversation and emotional reciprocity
in the field of comprehension: detail takes precedence over the global, difficulty of access to meaning, comprehension essentially by visual or tactile means and not abstract
limited interests (in number or very strong in intensity, repetition of this interest)
motor awkwardness
a need for routine and difficulty in adapting to changes and unforeseen events, a tendency to repeat and stereotypical behaviors.
often exacerbated sensory perceptions, for example hypersensitivity to noise, light, odors, intolerance to certain textures. This sensory overload can vary in intensity and over time. "

20210512_122639.jpg 20210512_122418.jpg 20210512_103605.jpg

The 2 tests where I get 33 : high probability of having autism characteristics at a significally clinical level for one, and for the second one : adults of average intelligence having already received some autism diagnostic or Asperger diagnostic have obtained a 32 median

For the last one, score 31 : 30.9 = group from regular population which each one have been paired with some participant from the autism group for what it is about IQ ( 116 median )

The 2 first tests were about questions and the last one about decrypting looks.

Funny because I wasn't confident at all in my answers for the last one.

Used to do IQ tests, always ###### results :lol: so this path of maybe having just some autism characteristics quite pleased me as I always felt different, and as people feeling the same about me ( and not especially in a good way :rofl: )

rain_man_03.jpg

Last edited:
This hints to the caricature of men that some people have have. Just like them saying we shouldn't order dessert or appetizer. Or ask for directions in a store. They just want men to be emotionless robots the serve them.
To support her stupid questions we all deserve that birthday dinner :lol:

As a woman why do you have to ask questions like a little child ? Did you try to act cute ? Because the less we can say, it wasn't very convincing, please try again

No problem. I grabbed a pair maybe a little over a year ago.
I love them and will continue to wear them proudly but if you’re concerned with trends, seems like this sneaker has reached its tipping point with the cool kids.

Good looking out. I've been looking for a sneaker with a chunky (and bouncy) midsole with that black toe tip(?) at the front that comes up from the sole. The closest thing that I like are these Diors and Jordan Zoom Trunner Ultimates.

Nope. I might tho, on the strength of Sam and Chris. I left Saw movies alone after the 3rd one(iirc), gave the entire movie away in the first 10 minutes, if you were paying attention.

Idk man it could revive it
I seen them all (not proudly saying this though :lol: :lol: )

I streamed Jigsaw and it was hard to watch just a bunch of yelling and screaming :lol::lol:

Sam and Chris are literally the reason why they are getting my money

And if he does revive the series I hope he doesn’t make 7 of them

Saw (...) Saw 1 and 2, 1 in full, glad to have seen it (but don't want to re-watch it), 2 maybe not in full, but I'm not at all in torture so no big deal, in fact I hate it, I prefer to see shows or movies with people "just" getting killed, it is less sadistic, so more acceptable, not ethical, but not that disturbing.

Saw (...) Saw 1 and 2, 1 in full, glad to have seen it (but don't want to re-watch it), 2 maybe not in full, but I'm not at all in torture so no big deal, in fact I hate it, I prefer to see shows or movies with people "just" getting killed, it is less sadistic, so more acceptable, not ethical, but not that disturbing.

i think what ruined it is they tried to paint everyday people as some type of bad person
And morally they should be tested

Like on 3 the character Jeff was grieving over his dead son
Like why is he even apart of this shot at all :lol::lol:

it’s even one where a dude was lying that he was a survivor of one of the traps and his wife ends up getting burnt alive because he couldn’t finish the game

and I’m sitting there like what did she do wrong though (shoulder shrug)
They really tried to over complicate the story when they didn’t need to
Jigsaw had like 4 trainees under his wing when it was all said and done :lol::lol:
They didn’t need that

i think what ruined it is they tried to paint everyday people as some type of bad person
And morally they should be tested

Like on 3 the character Jeff was grieving over his dead son
Like why is he even apart of this shot at all :lol::lol:

it’s even one where a dude was lying that he was a survivor of one of the traps and his wife ends up getting burnt alive because he couldn’t finish the game

and I’m sitting there like what did she do wrong though (shoulder shrug)
They really tried to over complicate the story when they didn’t need to
Jigsaw had like 4 trainees under his wing when it was all said and done :lol::lol:
They didn’t need that
Like in some old horror movies then : trying to justificate violence by letting us know characters have a bad karma :rofl:
Dangerous message : they deserve it all !

Like in some old horror movies then : trying to justificate violence by letting us know characters have a bad karma :rofl:
Dangerous message : they deserve it all !

Exactly
Like in saw III dude was judging the doctor that was working on him about how she was taking anti depression meds

like bruh she was having a horrible marriage after her sons death
Her affair was falling apart
Her job is stressful
Now to add on to that she has to save a serial killer

she needs a hug not a shotgun collar around her neck
Like wtf :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes and kind of hypocrite to judge for this when you're a serial killer, they just searching an excuse like in Se7en :lol: it's easy to convince self bad behaviours were for good reasons, hello Walter White...

Back
Top Bottom