the thread about nothing...

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 🤯
833BC475-5EAF-4DD2-B42D-E20DE5BEDCFF.jpeg

What are you supposed to say when a women shows you old *** pictures of her and used to be fine? I know not to say “used to be” and usually I’ll say older(elderly) women ARE fine, but idk what to say to someone my age that gained weight.

What are you supposed to say when a women shows you old *** pictures of her and used to be fine? I know not to say “used to be” and usually I’ll say older(elderly) women ARE fine, but idk what to say to someone my age that gained weight.
Damn that’s a lose-lose situation……
Anything you say, she’ll prob get offended

Has to be done quick/fast and easy
Just say “giiiiirrrrllllll” with a smirk
And wake away !

Damn that’s a lose-lose situation……
Anything you say, she’ll prob get offended

Yea but the Monument Portion doesn't even meet the star. That big gap gives it away.
Folks not from here, I can understand.

But it's folks from here that didn't see it.

I was blown away when I found out that people didn’t know the Milwaukee Brewers logo is a baseball glove and also a M “and a “B
Yea but the Monument Portion doesn't even meet the star. That big gap gives it away.
Folks not from here, I can understand.

But it's folks from here that didn't see it.

I usually hit em with somethin like "damn I know all the guys were after you, check you out!"

which in itself is pretty ****ed up, cuz its kinda like youre acknowledging thats not the case present day, but most older women that **** doesnt even register and they just focus on the compliment and get to smiling.

All jokes aside, I didn’t see the Hawk in the Hawks logo till about 5-6 years ago. I always looked at it inverted. Like the eye was a notch or something on the beak. One day I was just playing 2k and was like “Holy ****. There’s the Hawk..” :smh:

EDIT:It was 2 years ago, now that I think about it. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom